Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Acxaris
OPEN! For bumping and chatting. (;

BOMB4Y
BUMP! yum_puddi

Totes thread will close in 5 mins cuz you'll be autobought by then anyway lulz
BOMB4Y

Ohh goodness. ; w; That would be fun, huh?
I forgot to put a time limit on this thing.. hm.. what seems reasonable.. like a week?

Anywho, I guess I'll just chat and drink oj and watch The Office. I can't believe it's only 10:00pm.
It feels later.

But dood, you know the sample up there? The guy that I drew, as a freebie, tipped me 5m. I have had so much good karma in the past few days, and the only generous act I did was donate 20k to someone who asked in Rally. My mind is blown.

What are you up to, though?

Bad Boy

Acxaris

Yeah! yum_puddi But it just may happen yanno? People are paying for drawings, and they do pay quite a bit!
A week or two sounds good. Really up to you! Some people auction for about a month without an autobuy. Allows more bidders apparently. Wanna try that?

Aha! Well, the freebie was a generous act too? yum_puddi So that's two! Or maybe you did other stuff you didn't know about.

Hmm... well, I'm posting in a Host club.. ninja
BOMB4Y

Oh wow, a month. I guess i'll let it run for about two weeks, if it doesnt get buried by then.

As for the karma thing, yeaaah I guess i've been doing more than just that one donation, since i'm actually a really nice girl.
But it just surprises me because when i consciously do a nice thing, I usually notice some sort of way of being "repaid" with kindness, and much more than i initially gave, at that.

Sounds like fun~ whee

Bad Boy

Acxaris
BOMB4Y

Oh wow, a month. I guess i'll let it run for about two weeks, if it doesnt get buried by then.

As for the karma thing, yeaaah I guess i've been doing more than just that one donation, since i'm actually a really nice girl.
But it just surprises me because when i consciously do a nice thing, I usually notice some sort of way of being "repaid" with kindness, and much more than i initially gave, at that.

Sounds like fun~ whee
Hmmm well, it won't be buried if you keep bumping. I can't see signatures at the moment, but in case you haven't yet, how about making a banner for your auction with your sample and putting it in your sig, and then linking it to your auction? Then you can bump around the Cb and maybe people will follow the link there. yum_puddi I can make a thread in the cb pointing to this auction if you like.

There's such thing as a threefold thing I think. Things work in a cycle I guess? yum_puddi If you're kind to others, good things will come usually. Or at least, it's nice to think that way!

It isss yum_puddi
BOMB4Y

Gahh, I'm so new to so much of this. I've always wondered, how do people make banners? And make things clickable? o vo;

That'd be amazing, too. Thank you Mr. BOMB4Y.

I think sometimes, if we're looking for nice things, or did something nice, we will notice nice things coming back to us.

Bad Boy

Acxaris
BOMB4Y

Gahh, I'm so new to so much of this. I've always wondered, how do people make banners? And make things clickable? o vo;

That'd be amazing, too. Thank you Mr. BOMB4Y.

I think sometimes, if we're looking for nice things, or did something nice, we will notice nice things coming back to us.

It's okay! I was just as lost as you are hehehe. whee Hmm, you make a banner with... an art program? I'm sure you can use the same one you used for your drawing to do that. Just resize it and put text on it like, "Art Auction" and then upload it. You can wrap a url in the image.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.88907919][img]your image url[/img][/url]

Hehe a bit of advertisement usually helps. yum_puddi
I tend not to take notice when it comes to things I do though. redface But it does seem like fun. Sometimes things are best when they surprise us!

Bad Boy

More lump yum_puddi

Bad Boy

Friend

i dont even hav 3m cry

bumpin 4 u tho goodluck friend yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff