Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Member

The Sugoi League

Hey everyone, I've come in search of some great people who would want to join my discord server to revitalize the action. We're a small group who love to do big things.

We have a global anime watch night. We play fun games together, and even have art contests!

So if you're into watching anime as a group, chatting about your favorite waifu, have a knack for doodling some good fanart, or even just want to come in and shoot the breeze, I urge you to click this link and join my server.

On a further note I'd love to know what kind of things you're into. What anime you're watching, what manga or light novel you're into. What other things besides anime peak your interests.

I myself am a huge comic book fan. I've been a DC guy for a long time running.
I'm also a big Steven Universe fan.

User Image

Aged Member

Hello? Anyone around to chit-chat?

Fashionable Informer

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
I'm not much for large groups (even in a virtual sense) so I'll pass on the Discord. I'm on here pretty much daily though. I'd be more than happy to chat about comics or weeb stuff. I must warn you though that I'm very bland and my interests are a bit on the limited side.

Invisible Citizen

10,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Says invite invalid

Aged Member

Ai Waves
Says invite invalid

Thank you. Should be fixed now <3

Aged Member

bump for some company because I'm bored.

Aged Member

Even if you don't join my discord I'd just like some people to talk to. Anyone watching Asobi Asobase?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff