Welcome to Gaia! ::

I personally prefer old. I have the majority of the seasons and still watch them time to time. 3nodding I tried Teen Titans GO! , but dang it I just can't get into it. It lacks the storyline, and the other things that made Teen Titans, well , Teen Titans
So what do you guys think?
hsquaredninja
I personally prefer old. I have the majority of the seasons and still watch them time to time. 3nodding I tried Teen Titans GO! , but dang it I just can't get into it. It lacks the storyline, and the other things that made Teen Titans, well , Teen Titans
Agreed the old was so much better
dsal1990
hsquaredninja
The new just lacks structure.
hsquaredninja
dsal1990
hsquaredninja
The new just lacks structure.

I totally agree. I think the people who wrote it was on drugs lol

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
I HATE the Teen Titans GO. I like the old one better.
i heard the new show wasnt so great even though they have the same voice actors.. they should hve just continued with the old one. im sure there could have been plenty of more stories and episodes
emowolfakuma
Me to, I watched maybe two episodes and decided not to even fool with it. They should have just kept going with the other one.
I Studio Ghibli I
i heard the new show wasnt so great even though they have the same voice actors.. they should hve just continued with the old one. im sure there could have been plenty of more stories and episodes
It really isn't. There is no storyline to it what so ever, just a bunch of random things thrown together. They should have continued with the old show because they left off at a cliffhanger, which leaves all the fans in a never ending wonder as to what would have happened.
hsquaredninja
I Studio Ghibli I
It really isn't. There is no storyline to it what so ever, just a bunch of random things thrown together. They should have continued with the old show because they left off at a cliffhanger, which leaves all the fans in a never ending wonder as to what would have happened.

yup neutral they do that with a lot of shows i wuld assume

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
hsquaredninja
emowolfakuma
Me to, I watched maybe two episodes and decided not to even fool with it. They should have just kept going with the other one.

I agree. The new one is so freaking stupid.
emowolfakuma
hsquaredninja
emowolfakuma

As many people that hate it like us, I'm surprised there's not a season six yet.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
hsquaredninja
emowolfakuma
hsquaredninja
emowolfakuma

As many people that hate it like us, I'm surprised there's not a season six yet.

My bfs cat is on my back O.O Lol.
i agree i miss the old ones. if ur gonna make a new one make it the same as b4! DANG U MICHEAL BAY cat_scream
_Hebi_Chibi
i agree i miss the old ones. if ur gonna make a new one make it the same as b4! DANG U MICHEAL BAY cat_scream
True that.

Newbie Sophomore

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
They say that the GO! version is just supposed to be what happened in between the adventures. I gave it a go but it's just not the same at all. It's like they just wanted to make something to fill in the slots of cartoon network. I'm sure many people miss the old show. There was no reason to dumb down the original like that. It made my brain hurt sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff