Welcome to Gaia! ::

What does everyone think of the new series?
Anyone have any ideas as to what happened to Aichi, and why he is acting (and Kourin) like is has been?

I think it may have something to with the Link Joker thing, when he had been beaten by Reverse, but had been weakened by it. Maybe something happened there?
Comment your ideas, and tell me your favorite character, card, shipping, etc..

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aoife McGinty
What does everyone think of the new series?
Anyone have any ideas as to what happened to Aichi, and why he is acting (and Kourin) like is has been?

I think it may have something to with the Link Joker thing, when he had been beaten by Reverse, but had been weakened by it. Maybe something happened there?
Comment your ideas, and tell me your favorite character, card, shipping, etc..

Well given how late I just found this I'm sure that you found out why Aichi is acting that way and why he's up on the moon. And yes it has to do with Link Joker but not by his Reverse he had gotten from his loss from LJKai.

I put a spoiler tag for those who are still catching up to Season 4:

No, it was after he defeated Takuto (or Voiduto), Link Joker shot a seed within Aichi that has been growing in power. Though Aichi made that promise to Kai at the same time, Aichi knew he couldn't keep it because of what the seed could do. So he traveled around the world to gathered the strongest cardfighters who fought off Link Joker in their respective countries. Ren and Leon denied becoming knights though their role later on in pushing Team Mate in the right direction without causing too much trouble was interesting. Course Ren being Ren in how he gave his point in the direction and Leon helping to reignite sparks.

And then Episode 187 happened and I thought it was an awesome episode!

As for the Legion Mate Hen, it is just one crazy trip. I'd say its about as crazy as the Link Joker Hen. I did enjoy the mystery for a while of Where in the World and Cray is Aichi Sendou. However, after a while, it was starting to drive me a little mad that we still couldn't know or had more hints as to why this was happening. I thought it was because of the Neon Messiah movie set for September and were stalling out for that but after Episode 186, it gave a clearer picture as to why Aichi was on the moon and why the Quatre Knights exist. Still wanting to know what Kourin's role is in all of this.

I had a funny feeling about Serra, the Ice Quatre Knight...but now I hate him and at the same time that was a really good plot twist. I thought that maybe Kai and the others would beat the 4 members and break the seals only to be defeated by Voidchi, but I didn't expect one of the knights to turn the way that Serra did. I felt so bad for Rati in the recent 188 episode.

Course 189 on up is going to be interesting with the upcoming fight. The way that I think I heard from Fanguard is that 189 is Serra vs Aichi (course the way that the preview was set up, it almost looked like Serra vs Kourin) and the fact that 190 is
Link Joker Serra vs Gaillard

Favorite characters is rather a long list. Obviously Aichi and Ren, but I've also grown to love Naoki, Gaillard and Rati.

Favorite Card: Eternal Idol Pacifica. I'm a Bermuda Triangle, Angel Feather and Link Joker cardfighter. (so it makes me both a Defender and an Invader by the current tournament circuit)

What about you? Also curious to know how you feel about the upcoming 2nd Archtype coming to the Link Jokers, The Deleters and their evil effects for the Neon Messiah Movie.

And since it's been nearly 2 months since you post this, I'm rather curious to know your thoughts now that we've reached this point of the Legion Mate Hen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff