Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Halloween CHRISTMAS THREAD
Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!!!
SO LET’S START SHARING THAT HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!!
‘Tis the season to be jolly so GIFT, RECEIVE, and HAVE FUN!!

User Image

Spread the joy! It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3:
(1) POST
(2) GIFT the person above you

Ps…….!!!! emotion_awesome Gift me too I like to participate sometimes as well!!!! rofl

User Image

Additional Contests:
(1) Every now and again I will be posting pictures: be the first to tip my picture post and win 1,000 gaia_gaiagold
(2) Add one of my banners to your siggy (when I get banners), pm me, and keep it there for at least 1 week to receive 500 gaia_gaiagold
(3) MAKE ME A BANNER: If I like and approve your banner, you will earn 10,000 gaia_gaiagold I’m looking for something cute and creative

User Image

RULES:
• Gifts must be worth at least 100 gaia_gaiagold Notice how though there is a minimum there is NO max so feel free to go crazy with gifts!
• Don’t be rude! There’s no point in hurting others’ feelings – that’s not X-Mas Spirit!
• You may bump as many times as you wish AS LONG AS YOU GIFT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU EVERYTIME, even if you get the same person twice.
• THUS if you get the same person above you more than once, gift them AGAIN they deserve a gift too/again.
• IF you don’t abide by the rules you will be placed on the NAUGHTY LIST and will be notified through pm.
o Pm me if you think somebody deserves to be on such so we can watch out for him/her.
o You should pm them if you’re not getting gifts before you move on to more dire measures.
• Page70+: Those who are constantly posting will be memorably placed on the NICE LIST and will receive 2,500 gaia_gaiagold

User Image

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
• If you have no computer, are posting through the Gaia app, are low on money, or anything for the similar:
o Make sure to notify us that you are currently unable to gift.
o You will have EXACTLY ONE WEEK to gift EVERYBODY you owe a present to
o IF you fail to meet such requirement you will be reported by EVERYBODY who you have offended including me. So PLAY FAIR
• NOW I don’t wanna be mean but a thread like this is bait to hackers, and we have experienced someone before, so please don’t end the fun. If you’re gonna participate, play fair.

User Image

About the Nice List:
• Throughout the thread I will be checking which individuals are constantly posting.
• Every two weeks those people will be added to the nice list and giventhe previously discussed 2,500 gaia_gaiagold .
• Individuals on the nice list must follow the rules.
• If you believe to belong within such list pm me and I will look into it.
• Sometimes I'm waiting for just a liiiiittttle bit more postings to add you so BE PATIENT emotion_kirakira !

User Image

Banner(s): I only have one for now I'll make the real ones soon though ^_^

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/christmas-gift-giving-thread-gift-the-person-above-you/t.75250067/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af83/HelloK10/749719485_633934.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/christmas-gift-giving-thread-gift-the-person-above-you/t.75250067/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af83/HelloK10/749719485_633934-1.gif[/img][/url]

6,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sounds fun biggrin

Toxic Shade

idk... not sure yet ...
heart
sounds fun ^^
yay..this sounds exciting

Regular

why am i here agian question emotion_zombie