Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Astra Fairy Wings do NOT work... Thanks for the people that helped.

Please help with my Threadmastrer achievement?

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Tipsy Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Kyitt-Kat
helped, good luck, & here's my achievement thread.
helped heart thanks for helping me too!

Fashionable Kitsune

24,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Waffles! 25

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Faery Magic
Please <3 this thread for my Threadmaster Achievement. Thank you for helping!!!
Link to your achievement if you don't require me to change my avatar (see below). I'm not always here, so please be patient for my reply.

Tooth Fairy Experiment! Do the new Astra Fairy wings give out the Tooth Fairy achievement? (Very important for fairy enthusiasts to find out!) If you need the Tooth Fairy achievement, please send buckteeth to me to get your achievement, then please tell me if it works. I'm going to try to bribe you now to accumulate corroborating evidence from multiple sources: Buckteeth will be returned after you post your results in this thread. You are also welcome to report scientific findings from your own independent research in this thread. It's for science, so thank you if you decide to help.

What achievements do you have? Look here.

Done!!!!!! and definitely will send the buckteeth...I've had a hard time getting that one.

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iloveblue
Faery Magic
Link to your achievement if you don't require me to change my avatar (see below). I'm not always here, so please be patient for my reply.

Tooth Fairy Experiment! Do the new Astra Fairy wings give out the Tooth Fairy achievement? (Very important for fairy enthusiasts to find out!) If you need the Tooth Fairy achievement, please send buckteeth to me to get your achievement, then please tell me if it works. I'm going to try to bribe you now to accumulate corroborating evidence from multiple sources: Buckteeth will be returned after you post your results in this thread. You are also welcome to report scientific findings from your own independent research in this thread. It's for science, so thank you if you decide to help.

Done!!!!!! and definitely will send the buckteeth...I've had a hard time getting that one.

nothing so far...
Faery Magic

Okay, I gifted Buck Teeth to you. You are offline right now so I think that's why nothing has happened yet. Will edit my post once I confirm you are online and I see the result. Thanks.

EDIT 1: 5:35PM Just got the buck teeth back from you but achievement hasn't come yet. Will wait for a while to see.

EDIT 2: 7:35PM Still no Tooth Fairy Achievement. Doesn't look like it worked.

EDIT 3: 6AM Next day, final conclusion: it did not work.

Tipsy Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Pet Lover 100
iloveblue
iloveblue
Faery Magic

nothing so far...

Any luck yet? It can take up to 2 hours to get an achievement.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
helped biggrin

Tipsy Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Pet Lover 100
All teeth sent so far have been returned.

Tipsy Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Pet Lover 100
K-poplover44
helped biggrin
Thanks!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Faery Magic
K-poplover44
helped biggrin
Thanks!

ur welcome heart

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Thanks for the help ow o !!
Helped back
I just found out that for Tooth Fairy, you must gift from your inventory, not from the shop.

EDIT: If someone still has Tooth Fairy achievement available, it's worth another shot unless someone else has already gifted from their inventory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff