Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,825 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Trying to get the Mega Thread and Mark Twain achievement obviously. I figured to make it fun I thought you could just post whatever or do a nifty movie quote.

Feel free to post your links, I'm more than willing to help.

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden Fight Club.

Friendly Entrepreneur

9,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shinji_Shiranui
Trying to get the mega thread achievement obviously. I figured to make it fun I thought you could just post whatever or do a nifty movie quote.

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden Fight Club.

Shake and bake...haha

wink

Please Vote 5 For My AVI
HERE

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Please Click Me! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Please Click Me! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Sparkly Lover

9,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Original Lunatic

"Wonder if the carpet matches the pubes" - Paul Rudd
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Gracious Entrepreneur

Please bump puppylove's megathread?Thank you

Thank you for posting. You know, as soon as somebody asks me for a movie quote, I can't think of any. gonk

8,825 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze?
Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit?
Don't you worry your pretty striped head, we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed.
And then we're gonna find our best friend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug.
Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug!
But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers,.....Well then we're s**t out of luck.

The Hangover

8,825 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nocoke
Please bump puppylove's megathread?Thank you

Thank you for posting. You know, as soon as somebody asks me for a movie quote, I can't think of any. gonk
That's how it goes sometimes.

Go to google and type in the movie name and just put quotes at the end and you'll get a ton.

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200

JPCgirl's Husband

Dangerous Explorer

10,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shinji_Shiranui
Trying to get the Mega Thread and Mark Twain achievement obviously. I figured to make it fun I thought you could just post whatever or do a nifty movie quote.

bump wink
my thread, click to help

Sweet Explorer

Shinji_Shiranui

good luck!

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Shinji_Shiranui

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MeepUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Shinji_Shiranui

"I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives.AHAHAHA..I'll smash it with a hammer!" ~Yzma, from Emperor's New Groove
My Mega/Twain Thread

Friendly Friend

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinji_Shiranui

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff