Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Hey, I'm going for the Megathread achievement (and Mark Twain, if I can get it) So please post and quote me!!!!!! Love you all!
Have achieved Mark Twain! Thank you all for being utter rock stars!
Also, if you tip me, I will tip you back as I am going to Mega Tipsy! That way it's a win-win. smile Thank you all!
70 AWAY! Please post as much as you can, and if you post a link to your achievements, I will best the amount you posted on mine, unless its a nudist colony/clambake link, in which case I will only post once, as that is the requirement. Thank you all!
heart dramallama

Rainbow Fatcat

Happylildevil
Hey, I'm going for the Megathread achievement (and Mark Twain, if I can get it) So please post and quote me!!!!!! Love you all!
Hey!~ emotion_bandaid

Dapper Genius

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
crackerlover
Happylildevil
Hey!~ emotion_bandaid

How are you?

sad pug's Partner

Nerd

Rainbow Fatcat

Happylildevil
crackerlover
Happylildevil
Hey!~ emotion_bandaid

How are you?
Okay, I guess. You?

Sugary Sex Symbol

Happylildevil

Seeker

Happylildevil

Seeker

gaia_crown

Dapper Genius

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
crackerlover
Happylildevil
crackerlover
Happylildevil
Hey!~ emotion_bandaid

How are you?
Okay, I guess. You?

I'm good! Why only okay?

Dedicated Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darling

Happylildevil

Darling

Happylildevil

Super Fatcat

bump.

please visit my thread, link is in my signature, thanks emotion_yatta

Super Fatcat

Happylildevil

bump.

please visit my thread, link is in my signature, thanks emotion_yatta
Happylildevil
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces