Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, this should be simple enough... Gaia or Facebook?

Gaia 0.88947368421053 88.9% [ 169 ]
Facebook 0.11052631578947 11.1% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 190 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Liberal Gawker

13,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
gaia_angelleft What do we want? ACHIEVEMENTS! When do we want them? NOW! gaia_angelright

I'm going for the following achievements:

yum_hotdog Firestarter - Keeping <3 and </3 at 0 and thus earning the "Heated" thread tag. </3 Burn it down please stressed
yum_salmon Elocutionist - Awarded to anyone who's made 10,000 posts on the Gaia forums emotion_drool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for all the help emotion_bigheart
yum_sausage Ultimate Player - Awarded to Gaians with 50 friends, more then 25 of the opposite sex. exclaim Progress 50/50 exclaim gaia_diamond
yum_onigiri Inquisitor - Given to Gaians who receive 100 votes on a single poll exclaim 100/100 exclaim gaia_diamond
yum_wasabipie Threadmaster - Getting 100 <3's and thus earning the "Popular" thread tag. Progress exclaim 100/100 exclaim
Got it! gaia_diamond
yum_burger Megathread - Getting 500 replies from a single thread Progress exclaim 500/500 exclaim Apparently, there is is glitch so your achievement page doesn't show the progress but you do get the achievement so don't worry emotion_c8 Got it! gaia_diamond Thank you Abandon All Ships & [ Her Majesty ] for counting it down with me emotion_brofist
yum_cupcake Mark Twain - Get Quoted 100 times. Progress 100/100 Got it! Thank you! gaia_diamond
yum_tea Conversationalist - Make 1,000 posts on the Gaia forums. Got it gaia_diamond

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK people, you know what to do: unheart, vote & bump to your hart's content emotion_dowant Guys, please do send friend requests emotion_facepalm I'm returning favors so quote me with your links emotion_awesome

akkalime's Senpai

Garbage Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Tasha Yo
Ok girls, please help with these achievements. Read the rules so we don't mess it up, this is tough to get
RULES:
-Nudist Colony - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread.
-Clambake - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with female avatars post on a single page of a forum thread.
-Prayer Circle - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with kneeling avatars post on a single page of a forum thread - Apparently you need to turn backwards as well sweatdrop
--------------------Please just bump once. I'll tip you wink First page of the thread needs to have 15 short girl posts. If you need help with your thread, just wait till the 15 bump posts are done and then leave me the link so I can return the favor mrgreen

helping

Magical Lunatic

Tasha Yo
Ok girls, please help with these achievements. Read the rules so we don't mess it up, this is tough to get
RULES:
-Nudist Colony - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread.
-Clambake - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with female avatars post on a single page of a forum thread.
-Prayer Circle - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with kneeling avatars post on a single page of a forum thread - Apparently you need to turn backwards as well sweatdrop
--------------------Please just bump once. I'll tip you wink First page of the thread needs to have 15 short girl posts. If you need help with your thread, just wait till the 15 bump posts are done and then leave me the link so I can return the favor mrgreen

Helped!~
I also have my own right here so if you want extra security for the Nudist colony + prayer circle achievement you can post there too!~ I think clambake will be a bit easier than the other two. -__- So complicated! xP

Fashionable Genius

10,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Nightlight, brightlight, Sweet dreams I bestow. . .

Bump~

Sleep tight, all night, Forever I will glow~

Conservative Shopper

11,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Streaker 200
It's alright they are a little confusing too. But helping again all the same cat_blaugh

Heroic Duck

*gulp*
Hope it works this time.
We're all gonna catch colds here soon.

Oh, BUMP!

Ruthless Wrangler

12,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
BUMP 7/15 GIRLS ONLY! HELL YEAH!

Dangerous Lunatic

Greedy Businessman

11,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Lonely Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Good Luck! 3nodding

Sparkly Shopper

Tasha Yo
Nudist Colony
Clambake
Prayer Circle
If you need help with your thread, just wait till the 15 bump posts are done and then leave me the link so I can return the favor mrgreen

Ok, I'm a nude female and kneeling backwards, got it!

If you can, I can use a bump: clambake thread

Liberal Gawker

13,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
kaileemaru
Tasha Yo
RULES:

helping

The thread was messed up, I'm so sorry! crying I had to open a new thread here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/girls-only-prayer-circle-nudist-colony-clambake-please-help/t.85297159_1/#1
Could you please help? sweatdrop I'm really sorry for the inconvenience neutral

Liberal Gawker

13,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
The Witch of the Wood
Nightlight, brightlight, Sweet dreams I bestow. . .

Bump~

Sleep tight, all night, Forever I will glow~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/girls-only-prayer-circle-nudist-colony-clambake-please-help/t.85297159_1/#1

Liberal Gawker

13,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
YuriLovesDairu
It's alright they are a little confusing too. But helping again all the same cat_blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces