Lilia Skye
moonlightrosegirl
Lilia Skye
moonlightrosegirl
Lilia Skye
moonlightrosegirl
Lilia Skye
moonlightrosegirl

Yes, but it will be worth it to have him come visit for a week. Thanks, I always wanted to visit Canada xD

there's alot of nice places in Canada scenery wise :s I'm sure the states has some nice places to though. I want to go to Florida at some point in my life to go see universal and harry potter things XD

I have been to Universal, I live 2 hours away from Orlando. It is really fun. I haven't been since they were still working on the Harry Potter park though

oh wow thats not far at all, ya I heard it's awesome down there. biggrin And do ya like harry potter? You'll definitely need to go back if you do :]

Its too far for us v.v . Oh yush, I have read all the books and have/watched all the movies. I hope so one day, also to take my boyfriend since he has never been and wants to see the Harry Potter park also. It is awesome, I like Island of Adventures more then the Universal park. Though the Universal park is pretty fun also. I have also been at the park during Halloween Horror nights and Mardi Gras

Oooh i'm sure he'd love it too! I hope you both get to go sometime biggrin and yay me too love the books and the movies hahaa. Island of adventures? What's there never heard of it hmm :] I imagine those were both good times! ^_^ halloween is awesome did ya get to dress up for it? :s

At Universal there is actually two parks. Island of adventures and the Universal park. Island of adventures has the Hulk and Spider man ride, it also has more roller coasters. The Universal park only has two coasters, but it has more simulated rides, like Sherk 4D, The Simpson ride and others. No, you don't have to.

oooh i'll need to look them up and find out more about the two parks biggrin it sounds really cool. How's your post count coming along? reach 2k yet? ^_^

They are, 1836 now. I am slowly getting there. I am also busy with my college classes and I have to use my phone for internet. So I have to watch how much I use

oooh nearly there biggrin and aww do you own a computer for when your not in class? :s

lol yes. I do, when I am at the college and have time I use their computers and internet, but at home I have to use my laptop and phone for internet

you must have a really good phone, mine can't handle the internet haha s: I need a new one prolly

Yup and good service. I have to to be able to do my class work when I am home. I only have three classes and two deal with doing work online, but one of my major classes and all online. So I have to be able to get on the internet to post things

Quotable Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm helping!!!

Winner

Precious Tactician

12,000 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Lilia Skye
Thank you everyone that helped me appreciate it all so much ^_^ !!! heart
xp

Sparkly Treasure

16,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
The Witch of the Wood
Bump~ I </3'd

I could use some males to bump here to help with Sausage Fest, if anyone happens to see that. Also I could use a vote in the polls and a <3 as well.

thank you heart heart heart

Sparkly Treasure

16,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
MissHayes
Lilia Skye
bump

Figured I could help under my mule!

-Shanice

thank you so much biggrin !!!!!!! i'll help u back on mine haha biggrin
Lilia Skye
bump

Figured I could help under my mule!

-Shanice

Fashionable Genius

10,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Bump~ I </3'd

I could use some males to bump here to help with Sausage Fest, if anyone happens to see that. Also I could use a vote in the polls and a <3 as well.

Sparkly Treasure

16,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items