Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you also like Blue colors,Strawberry & Cats?

Yes! <3 0.86307053941909 86.3% [ 208 ]
No! </3 0.13692946058091 13.7% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 241 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Fashionable Fatcat

[ ღ CURRENTLY: ONLINE * OFFLINE ღ ]
It's already --,--,Oct.--,2013 [In the Philippines] (My Day/Time/Date)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oct. 13, 2013 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i start on Oct. 10, 2013
DONATIONS PLS. HELP ME THANKS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HI CO- GAINS! cat_3nodding
can you pls. help me achieve this heart

gaia_angelleft I'AM WORKING ON MY ACHIEVEMENT LIST gaia_angelright

Firestarter User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LETS GET User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. on this thread and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to keep it "0".
Elocutionist 5,069 / 10,000 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I need to post more HAHAHA! cat_sweatdrop
Streaker 10 / 30 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I need to be log in straight 30days wooh GOOD LUCK TO ME cat_sweatdrop
Millionaire MY STORE User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. am selling very cheap price cat_xp
Conventioneer User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. can someone help me on this? it is really impossible for me to go to the convention coz i am living in the PH cat_cry cat_sad cat_crying

Invisibility & Forum Junior & Noob wrangler User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8-19-13 gaia_kittenstar
Mega Thread User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8-20-13 gaia_kittenstar
Conversationalist User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8-21-13 gaia_kittenstar
Thread Master & Prayer Circle & Hive Mind User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8-22-13 gaia_kittenstar
Sausage Fest & Big Tipper & Lavish Tipper User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8-23-13 gaia_kittenstar
Inquisitor User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8-24-13 gaia_kittenstar
Ultimate Player User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8-25-13 gaia_kittenstar
Tycoon & Overstocked & Bidding War User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8-26-13 gaia_kittenstar
Firestarter User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9-13-13 gaia_kittenstar
Millionaire User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9-22-13 gaia_kittenstar
Loiterer User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10-11-13 gaia_kittenstar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. THANKS FOR THOSE WHO IS WILLING TO HELP ME. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hmm.. i'll help you also if i can cat_wink

Quote:
AND ALSO can you "DO PLEASE HELP" some on my FRIENDS

cat_rolleyes cat_ninja I'll keep an eye on them to see if their done or not. cat_ninja cat_rolleyes

Threadmaster Achievement Threads! ( Visit them and give that User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. button a User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.! )
Luciferoncrack heart
HaydeenMcPhee heart

Mega Thread Achievement ( Visit and chat a bit to up the post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.! )
Disappearing Elegance
Fabricated Ecstasy
AngelicxKittenxHina
xXkemishi_returnXx

Firestarter & Inquisitor Threads! ( Keep the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. as User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. at "0", and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.! )
la kajira

Firestarter Achievement Threads! ( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to keep it "0"! )
Lost Melfanian heart
npulse
InsideTheseTears
AnnayaKatanaCursed
Aluminum_Eagle

Threadmaster & Inquisitor Threads! ( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. up that User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. button, and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.! )
The Starry Night Sky
Annaky

Elocutionist
waiia heart
Raven Kanosis
M i n d S c u m
petite succubus

OTHER ACHIEVEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please follow the rules and Gaia's To's
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please do not quote this post and if you do, delete the entire post and only quote me. It leaves a lot of spam and sometimes makes it hard to help at times, with it being too stretched, thanks.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. don't ruin someone's thread just because you think it's funny
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED YOUR ACHIEVEMENT, please let me know so I can remove you from the list and make room for others who need the help. OR let me know if you're using the same thread for a different achievement so I can move you to the correct category.

Feel free to stay and chat, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., post your thread and it would be great if you could vote and please tip my first post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., and HELP others TOO.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to everyone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to all my co-gains who help me finish my MEGA THREAD & THREAD MASTER & FIRE STARTER heart

waiia & HaydenMcPhee & Yumewa & Norela Lorre & cycloneblaze & ~Ramenlady~ & [Shutters.on.a.Window] & la kajira & Hodgy Beatz & Zathura Raine & Clouded Sulphur & Diedrichs & AcidicLemons & xXangellight19Xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for the prize that i got on the game for your Achievement. cat_4laugh
Mark Twain User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. S1122 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for quoting me OVER & OVER again cat_xp
Prayer CircleUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. waiia, 77luke77,Mechanical_Mariachi, BloodyBabyDragon, BabyKiwii, Orgasmic Berries, amyj101, Jade Ruby, ryuuaka, Doumyouji, this is my name XD, sutiivens_reicheru & prettybait User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for kneeling backwards
Hive Mind User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Orgasmic Berries, amyj101, this is my name XD, sutiivens_reicheru, 77luke77, Jade Ruby, bumblebeez, Fabricated Ecstasy, TOKEMON, Restrained Memories, Miku Asukito, Arie Miette Lost In NYC, Little Ms Caramel, I loVe MuFFins9 & Rainbow Dresser User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for dressing ugly HAHAHA cat_xp
Sausage Fest User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 77luke77, Velon Heartilly, Tystra Daisetsu, HaydenMcPhee, Warped Perspectiv, I See Sound, Aluminum_Eagle, Wes Lockheart, Himura Arata, Catasis, Scharfrichter Vier, KING-Shiva II, Zevtiel & Saber Replica User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. thanks SAUSAGE yum_sausage
Tycoon & Overstocked & Bidding WarUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. robotickoala11 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for the TEAM UP gaia_gaiagold heart

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Hi hi! biggrin

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
erika12narte