Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Troubleshooting: Anyone have any ideas why my popular thread posts meter is staying 0/50? I thought it was a glitch when that's been the case before when I've posted a thread, but...

I'm going for the basics, just getting started! So you know the drill. I'll tip everyone who posts, wouldn't mind enough tips to get me to Mega Super Tipsy (Got mega, going for super!), and I need 50 replies.
Can I do it?

Pfft. You guys are awesome. Of course I can!

Right...Um...right?

heart

Right! I DID IT!

So now I'm going for Mark Twain, and Conversationalist. Whew. What a week. And if this goes MegaThread for me, I totally won't complain, so feel free to spam me.

If I don't respond right away, I will as soon as I'm back in GaiaLand.

REMINDER: I need quotes, folks! While I appreciate the bumps, please keep quoting. A lot of people aren't quoting. With all the valentine glitches, it's taking a long time to get caught up on replies for posts that, honestly, aren't helping the achievements a whole lot.

I'll give Valentine hearts to posters too as long as they're available to give, (added: and as long as the valentine buttons are working. Because refreshing the page three times for every valentine for every "bump" is taking forever). If you need a specific one, just let me know! And if you need help with your thread, just link me up and give a shout, and I'll do what I can. If I can't help you personally, I'll advertise your thread for generous passerby below:

Links to folks who could use a hand who I couldn't help:

Feeling breezy? Digger Ninelives needs some help with a Nudist Colony:

Helped (:
      Would you consider helping back, please, by
      liking my thread? 3nodding
      and maybe tipping the first post on my main? >v<

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Clambake 200
oNatsumi

Helped (:
      Would you consider helping back, please, by
      liking my thread? 3nodding
      and maybe tipping the first post on my main? >v<

You got it!

Greedy Businesswoman

14,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
Eek_the_cook
I'm going for the basics, just getting started! So you know the drill. I'll tip everyone who posts, wouldn't mind enough tips to get me to Mega Tipsy (32/49 currently!), and I need 50 replies. Can I do it?

Right...Um...right?

heart

I'll give Valentine hearts to posters too as long as they're available to give. If you need a specific one, just let me know! And if you need help with your thread, just link me up and give a shout, and I'll do what I can. Nothing that requires changes of costume at the moment, though, please.
Can't tell, if you have a dude avatar, can you help me with my Sausage Fest thread?

Sausage fest Thread?[/url

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Clambake 200
Selina Kyle
Can't tell, if you have a dude avatar, can you help me with my Sausage Fest thread?

I wish I could, but I'm a girl. Tell you what, I'll post a link to your sausage fest in the OP for anyone else who can lend you a hand. How's that?
Eek_the_cook

I wish I could, but I'm a girl. Tell you what, I'll post a link to your sausage fest in the OP for anyone else who can lend you a hand. How's that?

Sorry I gave you the wrong link T ^T
      Could you delete your post? gonk

Devout Glitch

Helping! heart

Care to help back by quoting me in my thread? redface

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Clambake 200
oNatsumi
Eek_the_cook

Sorry I gave you the wrong link T ^T
      Could you delete your post? gonk

Done! No problem.

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Clambake 200
Fakeface Lennington
Helping! heart

Care to help back by quoting me in my thread? redface

Sure thing. Heading over there now.

Greedy Businesswoman

14,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
Eek_the_cook
Selina Kyle

Fair nuff! biggrin

Doting Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
The Zerg Swarm came, as was foretold.

idea

And the Protoss, firstborn of the gods, rose to fight them.

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Clambake 200
Selina Kyle
Eek_the_cook
Selina Kyle

Fair nuff! biggrin

I do what I can! Thanks for the tip, and good luck!

Devoted Conventioneer

14,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Doting Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
The Zerg Swarm came, as was foretold.

1 down, somenumberIhaven'tfiguredout to go!

And the Protoss, firstborn of the gods, rose to fight them.

Shy Gaian

Eek_the_cook
I'm going for the basics, just getting started! So you know the drill. I'll tip everyone who posts, wouldn't mind enough tips to get me to Mega Tipsy (32/49 currently!), and I need 50 replies. Can I do it?

Right...Um...right?

heart

I'll give Valentine hearts to posters too as long as they're available to give. If you need a specific one, just let me know! And if you need help with your thread, just link me up and give a shout, and I'll do what I can. If I can't help you personally, I'll advertise your thread for generous passerby below:

Links to folks who could use a hand who I couldn't help:
Selina Kyle's Sausagefest
Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out