Visitors 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image

Introduction:
Hey! This is Couture Debonair- or just Co-De works! Welcome to Imagination Illustration! I'll keep this introduction short and to the point. I have an amazing husband named Silent Knowledge and a wonderful sister named Lynnera. We're all looking for couple/group artwork of us three together. We would like great quality work, but we will look at anything you have to offer.

On occasion we like to dress up in the same sort of theme. Sometimes one of us will just surprise the other two with an "evil twin" look. So, when these things happen we will post a screen shot of the avatars together. From there artists will have free range on artistc view, poses and styles. We will pretty much never tell the artists what to do. The only thing we ask is that the art created tells a story. That is why the shop became named: Imagination Illustration. We'd like the artists to use their imaginations to illustrate a story!

About Co-De, SK, and Lynn:
Yes! We actually know each other in the real world.
- Couture Debonair and Silent Knowledge are a real married couple. They have been together since 2004. When drawn together, please keep that in mind these two are a married couple!
- While Lynnera is four years younger than her sister, Couture Debonar- these two are pretty much twins and are just goofballs together. The two girls like to go crazy and most of the time drive Silent Knowledge up the wall with their silly tomfoolery.
- Silent Knowledge and Lynnera love to pick on each other! They will go back and forth for hours with one-liners or bantering like they have been siblings for years. All the while Couture Debonair will sit back and laugh at them both... or take a random side and join in on the festivity.

Commissioning, Payment, and Rules:
- Co-De is currently offering anywhere from 50,000-100,000 gold for artwork.
- We are looking for good quality art. Preferably waist up or full body that tells a story.
- We'd Prefer if samples are posted in the thread, however a link to your shop is okay.
- We'll okay the artwork as a group and then will inform you of who will be sending the trade.
- We will start the trade, but will not confirm until the art is received. You may send a watermarked version of the finished picture before payment gets sent.
- Please do not be offended if we decline your art.
- Please post here NO PMs.. Unless asked to, We will ignore PMs. This includes, "PM me if you're interested" Use the thread, that is what it is here for.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Currently Seeking Artwork For:

User Image
We're pirates... doing some strange things. What is the story you see?

User Image
That sneaky man just wants to squeeze some booty! Did you see him do that?

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
- Reserved for artwork.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
And Open!
C:

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
I shall cut thy virgin ribbon!
whee
Yeeeeeeeey!
oooo coolios characters. c:

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
amburger and fries
oooo coolios characters. c:

Thanks- never really thought of them as characters, but that works!

@Lynn: Well, I suppose somebody needed to.
what fun requests XD

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Nyralia
what fun requests XD

Thank you! I think you have a really fun avatar right now.

Dapper Dabbler

ninja heart

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Random-Rainbow Art
ninja heart

Oh, you have a fun avatar as well. It's very rare that I see a sun staff thinger. Nice work!

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Couture Debonair
Random-Rainbow Art
ninja heart

Oh, you have a fun avatar as well. It's very rare that I see a sun staff thinger. Nice work!

I remember when we didn't know the items had other poses!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Oh, the memories...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff