Stay and Chat? 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 215 216 217 > >> >>> »|

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, I wanted to re-vamp my thread, But I found out I didn't have enough front page posts saved, SOOOOO, the thread has been moved!!!!!

NEW THREAD!! CLICK HERE

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

1. You have a brain -- use it.
    Seriously. It's there, floating around in some liquid inside your head, and it's not just for looks. In fact, it's really kind of ugly. Regardless, use it. Don't be an a**, don't be stupid. This means Don't spam, Don't beg, Don't quote the first few posts.

2. No whining, emoing, being a drama llama, and other such things.
    Life sucks. Your life, my life, most people's lives. You're more than welcome to bemoan the pitfalls of your daily life, and find support in other thread go-ers... But if no one seems to care, do not drag it up again... and again... and again. Find a happy place and stay there.

3. When you post, there should be words, and they should be easy to find.
    Dragcave is cute. Other things like that are cute. They have their place in your life... But that place is not in your posting format in this thread. Similarly, overly bright, blinding post colors, image heavy formats, and formats that contain links to where ever do not have a place here. Tolerance is something that we have here... And a warning or two will be given before you're placed on a list of Do Not Want. This does not mean you can't post a nice, simple "Look at my new [whatever] [link to whatever's location]" ... It means it can't be in every post ever.

4. Perfection Only Exists In the Minds Eye.
    I understand No one is perfect, But literacy is a must. Must computers have spell check when you type, a little red line appears under misspelled words, use it! No "leet speak" where not texting each other, we are chatting, Use your words. Its just annoying to see h1 h0w r u t0day?1?!?1?1?!?!1?1!!!!!!

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

These are items I would Love to get. In no particular Order
Yes, The Images are click-able.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Thank you so Much To everyone Who has Donated anything to me.

ix Shine xi / 550 gold
xoxkisaxox / 100,000 gold
The Nephilim Rosier / 15,000 gold
120Angel021 / 1,000 gold
Nainai Kagoyuchi / Mana Seed
Username / Donation

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Every 100th Page
A random Poster on every 100th page will win 5,000 Gold. I know its not much. But its something!
-Must not be bumped to the 100th page. Must have more than 1 person on the page to qualify. If there is only 1 person on said page, No prize will be given. Since it isnt random that only one person is on that page.
Past winners:

RNG Game
Generate A Random Number Between 1-1000
Get A Number Higher Than 995 Win 10,000 gold

Inventory Fun
For Every 10th Donation I get, I will RNG a number between 1 to the number of people who have donated. The chosen Person will than Receive an item from my inventory! This will happen For every 10th donation. So 10, 20, 30, 40,50 Ect.
Past Winners:

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2cywx7a][img]http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b425/Bubblegum_Pudding/Quest%20Thread/VCbutton.png[/img][/url]

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

I'm Desiree!
User Image
The Basics

I'm female, twenty-two and I live in a desert that's pretty close to Mexico.

I'm a energetic person, I love playing video games[, watching anime, reading, drawing, art and listening to music. I absolutely love the Kingdom Hearts Series. I also have an infatuation with Rock Band And Guitar Hero. I prefer cloudy or rainy days to sunny ones, Its Just too Hot where I live.

Everyone figures this one out eventually but I'm a very, very lazy person. I'm also not very fond of people for the most part but I try to be kind. I really hate seeing someone cling to their other for dear life or complain they didn't call one day out of the week. It is so annoying…

User Image

Perfection exists in the mind's eye

As awesome as I am even I'm not perfect, no human is; it's what makes us human. I make many typos and have a habit of phrasing things poorly so I tend to come off (unintentionally) offensive. I'm also very blunt about I feel about some things or even people. It's just easier to get straight to the point even at the cost of someone's feelings. To top it off, I have a short temper and hold grudges like no one else.

Tolerance

Learn some. First off I only give respect to those that deserve it. I despise drama with a passion, I don't care for it and hate when I can't relax some where because of one or two idiots. I have enough problems offline, The internet is meant to be fun, not stressful.

Improper grammar doesn't bother me too much but when it's to the point someone is using incorrect words or chat speak then I have a problem. We go to school to learn how to read and write properly so we can communicate with people without much difficulty. It's very backwards to destroy that knowledge with chat speak because it's easier.

Current Drink Addiction: Dr. Pepper
Current Game Addiction: Left For Dead 2
Current Music Addiction: On the Floor, DJ Caffeine
Currently Reading:Burned - House Of Night Series

Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Good luck!

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points