Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

bumping...

Invisible Friend

Nijiiro Chouchou
BrellMacCahon
Nijiiro Chouchou
BrellMacCahon
smile Yes, free arts; as I said, if you want to see what style of artwork I do, the quality, etc. http://brellmaccahon.deviantart.com is where I've got stuff posted.

Your art is amazing! I wish I could draw like that.

smile Thank you very much. I'm mostly self-taught; been working on it seriously for the last 17 years. I got a few months of private art lessons last summer, but otherwise I've taught myself.

I've never had classes to teach me how to draw better. just art classes in high school. it was drawing and painting. =) I have a water color thing I've done for the fair this year...hopefully I'll place.
smile good luck to you. Watercolor is really challenging, or at least I found it to be so, & even my art teacher thought it was challenging. Charcoal, regular pencil, and colored pencil are the mediums I generally work with. I would love to be able to afford a nice set of pastels, but those are $$$ and I'm just a broke college student.

Invisible Friend

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Hey, I forgot to mention.

I'm compiling a list of all the art threads I'm in currently for the Ball, would you at all be interested in being added to said list?

Invisible Friend

Hoshi no Kenta
Hey, I forgot to mention.

I'm compiling a list of all the art threads I'm in currently for the Ball, would you at all be interested in being added to said list?

smile Absolutely!

Distinct Regular

look at this I go away for a few minutes and it dies again XD

Invisible Friend

smile aye, that it does m'lord wink You're always good for keeping a conversation going.

Invisible Friend

Invisible Friend

Distinct Regular

im recruiting folks for here razz

Also I just noticed by the new Dr. Who ep comes on in like 10 min

Invisible Friend

bumping up...

Lonely Gawker

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I was told that this is the awesomeness place to be! *waves* Hello, hello. pirate Don't know why there's a pirate icon. User Image

Distinct Regular

XD welcome Hina-Chan ^_^

Invisible Friend

HinataHyuga
I was told that this is the awesomeness place to be! *waves* Hello, hello. pirate Don't know why there's a pirate icon. User Image

smile Glad to have you here. We're just hanging out, chatting & seeing where the thread goes, if it gets long enough to warrant any art, aside from anyone who is just that awesome that I need to draw theirs, well that and all the other ways to earn free art.

Mastey's Husband

Lonely Sailor

heart
I like your art >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items