Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor #

# 1 100.0% [ 92 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 249 250 251 > >> >>> »|

For contests, please always scroll down the first page and read the contests section carefully. If there are links directing you towards rules per ea. contest then take the time to click that link and read the rules carefully! Thank you~ - Digi-iiro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎WELCOME

User Image

Welcome to Dream Inc. Charity!

Dream Inc. Charity was formerly a giveaway thread called 15OMil Giveaway hosted by digi-iiro.

The 15OMil Giveaway thread grew into Dream Inc. Charity where there will be fun filled contests and games, generous and loving friends, and loads of gold and items to giveaway. We hope you decide to stay, chat, and have fun questing and giving with us!

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎UPDATES

December 4 2O13 ➣ Moonlight Rose113 wins RNG 1-5OO by RNG'ing 25O HERE!
                                          December 1 2O13 ➣ Winners of Side-Event Free Raffle can be found HERE~ Congratulations and thank you so much for everyone that participated. Please stick around for more awesome giveaways!
                                          November 28 2O13 ➣ Happy Thanksgiving Day, Dream Inc ~ clickuu
                                          November 27 2O13 ➣ Pixitella wins RNG 1-15O Prize 2 by RNG'ing 2O HERE!.
                                          November 27 2O13 ➣ PurpleLovr wins RNG 1-15O Prize 1 by RNG'ing 112 HERE! Congratulations!
                                          November 26 2O13 ➣ Pixitella wins RNG 1-5O by RNG'ing 12 HERE! Congratulations!
                                          November 25 2O13 ➣ The Dream Inc Charity lives on and at a better light.

✪ Here are the rules to be followed :

o1. Follow Gaia online's TOS and guidelines, please!

o2. Do not quote anything in the first page.

o3. Stick around and chat, make some friends, and add to the memories.

o4. Be respectful to other users despite their wealth or the way they may socialize.

o5. Have fun!
                                  -
                                  -
                                  -
                                  -
                                  -
                                  -
                                  -
                                  -
                                  -
                                  -
                                  -

User Image

Position: Owner of Dream Inc.__________________________

Username: digi-iiro
                                  Real life name: Addison/Addaye
                                  Nicknames: Iiroko/Digi/Iiro/Roko

Hello everyone! I've been a part of Gaiaonline for over 7.7 years! This is honestly my escape and my home away from real life. I've met so many awesome people through Gaiaonline and hope to meet more! On Gaia, I have been a part of many gift giving threads, giveaway threads, raffle threads, and even this charity you see here. I am super proactive on Gaia and love to help out around in the community. You may even spot my quest thread in the charity forums and my art request in the freebies forum. Other places I may reside is in numerous of users quest threads as well as bumping up individual's threads that are in the exchange.

In real life, I am a super quiet person up until you get to know me. I am a single mom to a three year old boy so I am always on my feet and busy as a bee! My son is a three year old rambunctious and active child that rarely sits still for 5minutes. I am dating a wonderful guy whom is in the army national guard. His name is Christopher. We met through facebook, ironically, and I kept pushing him away then caved in. Super thankful I caved in because he is the best thing that has happened to me!

Curious of more information about silly ol' boring me? Shoot me a PM or find me in the charity!

If you want my attention, QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE me because I tend to scan over posts.

Friendships exist even through the internet. People can form a tight union miles and miles a part.

Art by -- Hinamori Ami

ShuuAgi's Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Position: Co-Owner of Dream Inc.__________________________

Username: SayaAki
                                  Real life name: Sadie
                                  Nicknames: Saya, Aki, ect

About me? Uhm... In terms of Gaia I've been a member since 2006... I went on Hiatus in 2010 and wasn't active again until recently in August. I've had two accounts, various usernames, and plenty of friends who are long gone. I'm mostly in the art and charity forums. My birthday is coming up and I'll be 22.

I met my (real life) husband on Gaia in early 2010 which was part of the reason for my hiatus. We've been married for over a year and a half now and are happily living in out new home with our Cat and Hedgehog. I own my own business and nothing makes me happier than going to work besides my husband.

I'm always lurking, but you may not see me much, as I am a slow paced person and might not have much to say.

Art by--- ME /vainvainvain

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎DONATIONS GIVEN

✪ Dream Inc Charity has donated over 15Omillion to several users (regulars and nonregulars)!

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎DONATIONS RECEIVED

✪ Dynosaurs - 500k heart heart

✪ leeIin - 10k heart

✪ UTOPlAN - 1MIL

✪ Butler of Tartarus - 1MIL

✪ Schlachthaus - Untoten Gegner

✪ Tzukita - 1MIL

✪ Yunizilla - 1OO,OOOG

✪ h0ujun - 2OO,OOOG

Free Raffle #2 being worked on

RNG CONTEST where one person can win up to 1OO,OOOG - please check out the rules HEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEE

"Kawaii, cute human" avatar contest being worked on

ShuuAgi's Wife

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/do-not-post-please/t.89114995/][img]http://imageshack.com/a/img802/2417/x5.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/do-not-post-please/t.89114995/][img]http://imageshack.com/a/img822/3218/1s8.gif[/img][/url]

Please link us in your quest thread and charity thread to get us out there.
                            Our goal is to help out as many gaians as possible so please help us accomplish this goal.

Please private message digi-iiro so that I may
                                  list you here on the affiliation. This can be your shop, quest thread, charity thread, or even
                                  an auction that you have going on.

digi-iiro will be doing random quest thread visiting and charity visiting!

Charity/Giveaway Threads

User Image

Quest Threads

Discussion/Topic Threads in CB
                                  User Image

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎RESERVED
∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎RESERVED

ShuuAgi's Wife

ShuuAgi's Wife

ShuuAgi's Wife

User Image

SHE LIVES ON
* CUTS THE RIBBON *
WE ARE OPEN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash