Welcome to Gaia! ::

FRIDAY THE 13TH MINI-EVENT!

. 13th September 2013.
As the blood-red moon rises over this inky Halloween nig- OH FFF...give us a sec.
...Well. This is embarrassing. It looks like we might have a minor administrative error.
So much for our Halloween event! But a Friday the 13th event is almost as good, isn't it?
And just to show how very sorry we are for messing up -
this radalicious Pink-is-the-new-Black kitty superstar can be yours - for free!

A cool cat on page 2!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

SURPRIIIIISE!!! I hope you guys'll like him, gosh. ;A;
Just lemme replicate the FAQ here for some important stuff:
Quote:
. FAQ .

Free?! Who are you and what have you done with Maxx?!
We have fallen upon hard times, my friend.

What happened to all the non-brown animals you asked us for?
No promises, but you'll just have to stay tuned...

No Halloween?
Under mysterious circumstances, HyTech itself will not be Halloweening this year... Many thanks to Byagane319 for reminding us Friday the 13th exists! 8D It's almost the same event, really, except not a raffle, so it's pretty much actually better except that nobody will know or care that this event exists?! 8D;;
*all the love and hugs*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kitty cat~ X3 *luffs on Jun and Maxx* Good to see you guys. =)

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I LIKE HIM
THIS IS REALLY EXCITING!
*GIVES MUCH APPROVAL*

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Jun D
SURPRIIIIISE!!! I hope you guys'll like him, gosh. ;A;
Just lemme replicate the FAQ here for some important stuff:
Quote:
. FAQ .

Free?! Who are you and what have you done with Maxx?!
We have fallen upon hard times, my friend.

What happened to all the non-brown animals you asked us for?
No promises, but you'll just have to stay tuned...

No Halloween?
Under mysterious circumstances, HyTech itself will not be Halloweening this year... Many thanks to Byagane319 for reminding us Friday the 13th exists! 8D It's almost the same event, really, except not a raffle, so it's pretty much actually better except that nobody will know or care that this event exists?! 8D;;
*all the love and hugs*

crying crying heart heart

Daw you guys!! I just thought it would be neat to mention it (since there is another one this year in December). Thanks so much for the plug whee

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kitty!!! He's awesome. *pokes at muses*

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
COOL FOR CATS

Name: [ Jason Riot (Named for Friday the 13th horror icon Jason and the biggest diva of the 80s cartoon Jem, Riot) ]
Personality: [ Jason Riot, or J.R. for short, is one of the biggest divas around. He likes the biggest, flashiest, rockin'est experience he can get whether it's food, fashion, or fun! He knows he is the hottest, most purrrrfect ticket around; musically, creatively, and physically. If he's not basking in the warm, sunny adoration of his fans he's in the studio hard at work on his next song or at the drawing board designing his next concert outfits. J.R. is flirt, definitely knowing how to paw his way into a girl's heart and loves to have a new prize on his arm. So long as she matches the current style he's promoting. Unfortunately for any girl who gives him her heart, J.R. has no interest in settling down so he tends to go through girlfriends like candy. He grows bored with things quickly, he always wants something new and exciting. However, like his feline fellows, he does enjoy sparklies! Anything that glitters and glows is sure to catch his eye.]

Showstopper:

Stage show: The stage will be like a fashion show runway with J.R.'s back up singers and band in his newest collection. Fans will be all around the catwalks jutting out into the audience, high enough that they can't climb up and guarded by some stylish looking muscle. The announcer begins to speak, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I hope the bouncers are ready because it's time for one hell of a RIOT!!!"

As the lights go out and his fans scream in excitement a spotlight opens on a large mirror ball descending from the ceiling. As it reaches the stage still spinning it will begin to crack, then finally shatter. Little sparkles of the mirror will fly out into the audience, but it is merely an illusion created by laser lights. J.R. stands in the shower of sparkles, his hands held high as the audience screams his name. He basks in their glory for a moment, flashing them his bright white winning smile....then....the music starts!

Jumping down he'll start belting out his tunes, lazer lights creating a fabulous show throughout the entire auditorium. On large screens behind the stage his fashion awards and magazine covers will move like a slide show, camera flash bulbs adding to the effect. He and the band groove to the music until the final beat when he is lifted up on a pedestal and fireworks explode around him. As the fireworks go out a black light comes on, highlighting his bright pink hair, glowing eyes, and dazzling white teeth floating in the blackness.

Significance: [ Style is his life's blood, as well as attention; so showing off his awards during the performance only strokes his purring ego. Dressing his band and back up dancers in outfits he's designed helps get them out in public eye. Dazzling everyone with a flashy show and his own fashion creations is like warm cream to this kitten. J.R. knows he's amazing and this song and performance show just how fabulous he can be. His love of over the top, dramatic performances is best illustrated with a huge entrance and an explosive exit.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cobalt had a babby.

User Image

Srsly? No one else has entered?? D: I'll enter, too, then!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
COOL FOR CATS

Name: Thaddeus
Personality: Larger than life on the outside, lonely and tired in the inside. The epitome of the laughing and crying theatre masks.
Showstopper:
Stageshow: A black curtain number with a single spotlight, dressed in a coat and tails and a top hat like Fred Astaire, and a black wooden chair.
Significance: After all the glam and glitter, what are you when the lights dim? Let them love you from a distance, the smoke and mirrors are so much sexier.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I just need to decide on a song before I can enter. xD I'm tossing up between five or so.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Good luck, everyone~ heart

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, this is it! Kanna leaves for Japan tomorrow morning. ;u;

You all probably won't hear from me for a while, but I'll check in sometime after I arrive to let you all know I'm okay. I love you all. <3 Hopefully soon I'll have some time to give Gruff the spotlight he deserves!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Have a safe trip Kanna! c:

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

COOL FOR CATS

Name: Sir Gareth
Personality: Sir Gareth is not a knight, is not on the road to knighthood and is not inclined to do anything remotely knightly. His preference for being referred to as such is just one of the many peculiarities that make Gareth who he is. A consummate performer who both loves and loathes his art, a dramatic soul constantly on the verge of both elation and endless woe and a heartbroken lothario who will never get laid because he hates touching people. I’m a cat, he will lament while leaning heavily against the wall in a pose designed to show of the sheer agony of life, and I’m allowed to be contrary. In truth he is a self-centred attention-seeker, busy running away from mediocrity and into stardom.
Showstopper:
Stageshow: Sir Gareth is all about simplicity. He is the star of the show and he doesn’t need flashy doo-dads hogging the spotlight. The single prop is a screen behind him displaying a large golden moon. He stands in front of it, dressed in a black sequined leotard. The rest of the stage is darkened and you can only focus on him as he belts his heart out and whisks you off earth and into the stars.
Significance: It is his heart, his poetry, his passion. You have no choice but to see and adore him. Afterwards, he will declare that it was a ‘terrible’ performance and spend a good deal of time stuffing himself full of pilchards, but he inside he is pleased, because he knows he’s one step closer to the brilliant future he knows he deserves.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
*sobs* ... KITTY .. and i can't enter because i'm without a computer *crycry*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers