Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I get enough suggestions I'll make a poll asking you all which hunter name I should have...

Christ on a cracker! Gen is going to make a poll with more than one option!?!?! 1 100.0% [ 3202 ]
Total Votes:[ 3202 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 248 249 250 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Showcase

~ring list~

Here I will use my obsession with collecting to help better inform you all to the rings and how to get them.

This is NOT a suggestion thread and will be based only on solid facts so if you make a suggestion for a ring, no matter how amazing it is I won't post it in my list.

All info should be posted in the thread along with as many pictures as you can provide.

All info gatherers should get a photobucket account (which is free at www.photobucket.com ) and posting pictures is as easy as right clicking the picture of the ring in your inventory, saving it to a file, uploading it to photobucket and posting the code for the image.

thanks in advance to my fellow ring hunters.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
~Ring Facts~

How do you acquire them?: You will first get two rings that are randomized from a set of starter rings. These rings are untradeable but don't worry, you'll most likely trip across the other rings in the set in the beginning areas. Other rings can be acquired through killing monsters and looting them, and completing quests. There was also a ring given out during conventions so some special limited edition rings may be acquired through special events.

How do I make them more powerful?: As you quest and fight monsters you gain charge orbs which can be added to any ring you want to make it more powerful. The charge orbs add up to a total charge which has mainly the purpose of proving how experienced you are. Charge orbs can be gained from killing monsters and completing quests. Another way is to "harvest" a ring which gives you half it's charge orbs though doesn't add to your total charge.

Rage Ranks?: As you fight a bar starts to rise, the bar is sectioned off into four sections called rage ranks. When your rage rank bar is high enough you can hold down the attack button to charge up your attack to unleash a more powerful attack. The longer you hold the button the more powerful your attack (as long as you have enough rage for it). You can unleash a series of smaller medium attacks or one massive one, it's all about strategy.

What are the types of effects the rings have?: There are many odd and awesome effects that the rings have though they are mainly sectioned off into Attack, healing, passive buff and active buff. An attack does just what you expect, it damages an enemy and is the main offensive work horse of your arsenal. Healing does just as you'd expect as well and can heal yourself or a team mate or even revive them from being dazed. Passive buffs will make you stronger or add a nifty effect continuously without having to be activated, these may include having a stronger attack, healing better, going faster, or being more resilient to attacks. The active buff is a modifier which has to be activated and will stay active for a short time, also you can use them on your team mates and also can cast a debuff on a monster to make it weaker.

What about something you haven't covered?: Ask and I'll answer, if you want to find information about different aspects of the MMO then search around in the forum for other faq's and guides which will cover everything from the area maps to the monsters that inhabit the land. Look around and if your question still isn't answered ask one of our qualified regulars who eat, sleep and breath information on the MMO.

~The list~

This is the list of all known rings, I will be updating the list whenever I have free time, mostly at school when I'm on a slower computer that can't play the MMO.

For all submissions give as many pictures and information as you can about the ring including the different rage rank attacks, screencaps of the attacks, and a picture of the rings inventory thumbnail.

All rings will be listed in alphabetical order.

NEW INFO!

There will be 40 rings at launch

~Rings~

(Alphabetical order and pics thanks to Makata)

Adrenaline

Bandages

Buddy Call

Bump

Coyote Spirit

Defibrillate

Dervish

Diagnosis

Divinity

Duct Tape

Fire Rain

Fitness

Fleet Feet

Ghost

Gum Shoe

Guns, Guns, Guns

Hack

Healing Halo

Heavy Water Balloon

Hornets Nest

Hot Foot

Hunter's Bow

Improbability Sphere

Iron Will

Keen Eye

Knife Sharpen

Mantis

Meat

My Density

Pot Lid

Quicksand

Rock Armor

Scardy Cat

Shark Attack

Shuriken

Slash

Solar Rays

Taunt

Teflon Spray

Turtle

Wish

~Ring sets~

Ninja: Mantis, Shuriken, Dervish, Ghost
Bonus: Increased accuracy

Pirate: Hack, Slash, Keen Eye, Shark attack
Bonus: Increase Speed

Chef: Teflon Spray, Meat, Knife Sharpen, Pot Lid
Bonus: Increased Defense

medic: Adrenaline, Bandages, Diagnosis, Defibrillate
Bonus: Increased Health Regeneration

Demon: Hot Foot, Fire Rain, Iron Will, Scardy Cat
Bonus: Increased Stamina Regeneration

Angel: Wish, Divinity, Healing Halo, Hunters Bow
Bonus: Increased Luck

Space Marine: Guns Guns Guns, My Density, Improbability Sphere, Turtle
Bonus: Increased Weight (less chance of being knocked back)

Shaman: Hornet's Nest, Coyote Spirit, Rock Armor, Quicksand
Bonus: Increased Willpower

Prankster: Improbability Sphere, Gumshoe, Heavy Water Balloon, Duct Tape
Bonus: Increased Speed and Dodge Rate

Athlete: Fleet Feet, Taunt, Bump, Fitness
Bonus: Increased Max Health

~Badges~

none yet

zOMG action pack 2

This box is obtained from 25$ Gaia cash cards and will be able to be opened when the game launches and will contain items that can be used in-game.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
~Official hunter list~

this is a list of those who are intrepid enough to trek over vast mountain ranges, desolate deserts, lonely snow drifts, and ascend gambino's cleft just to gather information on these preternatural rings that we are so obsessed with.

To become an official hunter you must prove yourself by supplying the most intricate information you can on a ring that has not been added to the list.

As a hunter you have the responsibility to make sure that you keep tabs on every intricate detail to the secrets of your rings and report in on every one of it's abilities.

Also, if you wish to be a hunter stay active around the MMO forum and keep a tab here so we all know how far you are in the game so we can coordinate special raids

Any hunters added to the list are listed with all their accomplishments.

~Hunters~

GenTrigger ~ Making this thread

Hell_Tutor ~ Helping keep this thread alive in it's down days

DeathWyrmNexus ~ lending his "cult" to help in the gathering of information on rings

Tessenjitsu ~ donating the services of his guild so I could link information to it. Making a button, whoo~ providing a fair amount of fun drama. The world would be a more boring place without ya~

Chokin ~ Because... well... She's freaking Cho :3

Affiliates

These are all the threads and organizations that helped make this thread possible and stay #1.

User Image

The Treasury ~ Sister Thread to the showcase

zOMG dictation

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
~Art Hall~

This is where I will post all fan art of the hunters.

User Image
By: Kwame

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
*new*
~Gen's Art shoppe~

Please send all commission details in a PM along with a trade, You can finalize the trade once I'm done with the art.

U=Uncolored

C=colored

Chibi (simple) U:2k C:3k
Chibi (detailed) U:5k C:6k
head (simple) U:8k C:9k
head (detailed) U:12k C:13k
full body (0-200x0-200 pixels) U:15k C:16k
full body (201-500x201-500 pixels) U:20k C:23k

Also I do other odd commissions such as

custom Skate art (sig size 500x200) U:5k C:6k
custom Skate art (larger size) U:10k C:13k

All mags are colored

*POST ALL REQUESTS WITH WHAT YOU WANT ON THIS THREAD*

~links~

The first serious discussion of PvP
I have a name suggestion! GenTrigger: The One Ring(hunter) to Rule Them All.

Distinct Member

Awesome thread, Gen! You wouldn't mind if we exchange discoveries right?

I also completely forgot about Ring Fu requirement.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Shimarr

Lol great one Shimarr XD

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Din Whispers
Awesome thread, Gen! You wouldn't mind if we exchange discoveries right?

I also completely forgot about Ring Fu requirement.

Of course Din ^^

All info here is open for use by you all.
GenTrigger
Shimarr

Lol great one Shimarr XD

Thanks. Man, I can't wait for this thread to blow up when the BS comes out.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Shimarr
GenTrigger
Shimarr

Lol great one Shimarr XD

Expect full coverage on the starter rings.

Since they are going to be selected at random I'm going to use a bunch of mules to make sure I get them all so you all are fully informed about them ^^
GenTrigger
Shimarr
GenTrigger
Shimarr

Lol great one Shimarr XD

Expect full coverage on the starter rings.

Since they are going to be selected at random I'm going to use a bunch of mules to make sure I get them all so you all are fully informed about them ^^

Nice.

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
We're going to exchange info on where rings can be found; i.e. What monsters drop them and on which maps?

Right? :]

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chokin
We're going to exchange info on where rings can be found; i.e. What monsters drop them and on which maps?

Right? :]

Of course Cho :3

This is a faq for everyone to use as a resource ^^

I'll run this place as the main source for ring information.

I'll update it maybe once a week because when it comes out I'll be too busy playing and gathering info to post it daily.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sweet, I want to be a hunter!

*thinks of a name*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash