Uhhhh.... I'm lost... Have you seen Steve? 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 15 ]
I'm here for the free cookies.... and your soul 0.27672955974843 27.7% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Howdy ya'll I just woke up after being out yesterday / most of today then crashing when I got in xD so I'm going to go re-write my story (seeing as the harddrive is still all over the floor :/) as soon as I put the lil' one :3 I honestly intended to have this done the say after I recieved the items teh gheyness (in the bad non lubed up way)

~Notices Anni's Sig and sheds a tear~ You make a gal so happy ^-^

And on a side note, ******** GAIA. For their Quests which are either US and Canada Only or ended before I relised you get free stuff ,,!,,

Ahhh much better. 3nodding

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Annira
Mozarts_Mistress
Seriously, who comes up with that? "Have a Happy Period". Have you ever fscking HAD a period? They don't tend to be "Happy". stare
Rawr. Amen. XP
Agreed xd

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Howdy there Tick [:

Does anyone know a only spell checker?

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[x~Ripple~x]
Howdy there Tick [:

Does anyone know a only spell checker?
*poofs in*
Just changing the thread title so people can be reminded in here tomorrow^^

http://www.spellcheck.net/

*poofs out*
[x~Ripple~x]
Howdy ya'll I just woke up after being out yesterday / most of today then crashing when I got in xD so I'm going to go re-write my story (seeing as the harddrive is still all over the floor :/) as soon as I put the lil' one :3 I honestly intended to have this done the say after I recieved the items teh gheyness (in the bad non lubed up way)

~Notices Anni's Sig and sheds a tear~ You make a gal so happy ^-^

And on a side note, ******** GAIA. For their Quests which are either US and Canada Only or ended before I relised you get free stuff ,,!,,

Ahhh much better. 3nodding

Canada > All

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Kris: Woot thanks, I hate not having Word right now ]=

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
!CONTEST ENTRY!

User Image

Once upon a time in a land far away... Well I say far away what I actually mean is around the corner in the towns of Gaia. Anyway, there was a gaian named Ripple whom enjoyed the occasional leisurely stroll to the shopping districts scattered across the vast world that is Gaia... By vast I suppose the the accurate terms are a few. Moving on, one time on one of her leisurely strolls she passed a shop whose windows were filled with treats from across the land! Shiny objects that Ripple is prone to being distracted by, without further ado she made her way into and out of the shop so quickly and with excitement she was completely oblivious to what she had bought.

Continuing on her journey she came across a good friend of her's named Anni, whom as usual was giving her brain an extensive work out with equations Ripple would never understand. Sneaking up behind she licked the wonderful Anni's cheek and beamed a cunning grin at the shocked Anni who briskly turned, saw the Ripple jumped to her feet and exclaimed the usual remark..

"RIPPLE! BAR, RUM NOW!" And with that the two made their way to the famous H-bar, run and kept by the wonderful Anni herself, there they met a few regulars that according to Ripples knowledge never actually seemed to leave. As you can imagine being a Bar there were an "ohmyshizzle" amount of alcohol available and within the hour the two were already slightly tipsy and giggling under the rum fountain about this one time that Shivvi had his cloths stolen by Kris and the time where Anni and co had lock in the Bar (which undoubtedly ended in not a lot of cloths and a large amount of alcohol being consumed). Needless to say as the night progressed, everyone became more merry and by the early hours of the morning the two were finishing up the last of the Malibu. It was at this point Ripple remembered her shiny purchase and with a slight stagger reached for her pocket and pulled out a bag of skittles, the two drinkers looked at the skittles, then to each other and with a grin came up with an "at the time" brilliant plan.

Looking back I realise that staggering to the tattoos at that time in the morning and demanding to be permanently covered in pictures all the colours of the rainbow probably wasn't the best idea we've ever had. At least I was too intoxicated at the time to feel the needles, pretty solidly intoxicated that whole week come to think of it, so here I am with my rainbow coloured skin, and I can't imagine a better way to end a nights drinking! Well I can... But it's not PG-13... But that my darling's is a story for another day.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
lol Ripple, I love your story...

^^

Ish vereh cute!

Destructive Genius

15,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image
User Image

A woman, nothing spectacular, even when brandishing a weapon and traveling the lands by herself without fear of brigands and cutpurses. She moves easily among crowds attracting little attention save for the markings on her skin, and is often seen as no real threat, But what kind of "proper" woman would mar her creamy skin with such images? Ancient, eldritch runes and symbols with forgotten meanings among the masses of the world. Perhaps if one knew what she was, it may help elucidate her choices. Perhaps.

Since time began it has been the human nature to seek power, and while the meanings are varied and many, it is usually because humans, in and of themselves, are not wholly powerful beings, surpassed by creatures like Vampires, Lycanthropes, even other, less menacing creatures like Elves and Fae, all of which can at least manipulate the arcane arts while we are left to watch and wonder, but not her. She has attained a level of understanding that few are willing to believe exists, a very simple principle: In order to gain, you must sacrifice.

She studies an inward-focused magical power state that it is possible for even the least talented to harness the ability to manipulate reality, however limited, and twist the threads of space and time to her whim. She cannot tap into the ley lines of the world, and call upon the natural magic like others, but through a process she is capable of harnessing something similar. This process happens when special plants, grown specifically over lines of this invisible energy network, are ground and made into inks, which are tattooed into the recipient's skin in a number of ways depending on the man or woman performing the ritual. Animals may be included so that the user can draw upon their powers, runic symbols of ancient beliefs are also popular, to draw upon the power of word and song, while even others go so far as to create elaborate murals over the person's entire body.

These tattoos absorb the radiant energy of the world around the user, and keep it at hand to be expelled quickly and violently through somatic or verbal components, allowing the very same uninteresting human to suddenly materialize a ball of flames or form the air around them into a tornado in some of the most extensive senses. Obviously, this woman is among their ranks, and as her sojourn continues, those who spot her report seeing more and more images appearing.

Sorry for waiting until the last minute to post this i've been busy.
User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wow bunny!

Your story ish good too!

^^

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
*Steps up to podium and grabs mic*

Ahem. I'm not going to be in here much today. I WILL be online, but as this is the 15th, I'll be busy elsewhere. You all know I usually lurk and stalk you and things, but sadly, I won't have time to do that today. So if anyone needs anything please PM me. I can't guarantee that your PM won't be lost in a flood, but I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.

Contest entrants: Please submit your entries A.S.A.P.
I will be discussing entries with the judges first thing in the morning, and I'd like to announce the winner soon (not to mention the next contest must go up tomorrow).

That is all.... for now.

*replaces mic and steps down*

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
FINALY a wolf XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash