What is EMO???
An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:
1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands."
3. Now we have Emo guy ..1, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie), how no one understands them (lie), and how original their grand movement is (lie).
4. Emo guy ..1 is just too much of a pansie. His member is too small (but still instists on trying to get into Emo girls pants), he's too depressed to bathe (but not too depressed to hit Mommy and Daddy up for the Dermatologist visit for Retin-A or other perscription acne medication), and has more mood swings than emo chick (which causes a certain amount of jealousy and gender confusion). Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with an even more depressed little ******** (Emo guy ..2) who is actually in counseling (only because its 'so emo' and Mommy and Daddy are paying for it.)
5. Emo guy ..1 goes home and cries, hits Mommy and Daddy up for some money to go to Hot Topic to get some more emo clothes that "Nobody else has". He then proceeds to write a weak, sappy song about losing the love of a life time (after 1 1/2 LONG weeks) and strum a simple cord on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick hears about is agnst on a web blog, sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.
Or simply, EMO is punk music on estrogen. Like Enya singing Sex Pistols songs. But not to be confused with Morrissey who is just sensitive and a really good song writer.