Updated last: 7-28-08
1. First name?
2. Were you name after anyone?
3. When did you last cry?
4. Do you like your handwriting?
5. What is your favorite lunckmeat?
don't have one
6. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
7. Do you have a journal?
duh I'm a girl! lol
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump?
10. What is your favorite cereal?
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
heck no techno
12. Do you think you are strong?
13. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
moose tracks, cookie dough, or rocky road
14. Shoe size?
15. Red or pink?
16. What is teh least favorite thing about yourself?
17. Who do you miss the most?
my ex boyfriend
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
black burmudas and no shoes
19. Last thing you ate?
20. Who are you listening to right now?
Taylor swift: Our Song
21. If you were a colored pencil, what color would you be?
22. Favorite smell?
23. Who was the last person to talked to on the phone?
24. The first thing you notice about people you're attracted to?
their smile. you can tell a lot from someones smile whether they like to laugh or have a good sense of humor, whether they show their smile a lot etc..
25. Favorite drink?
26. Favorite sport(s)?
volleyball, soccer, badmitton, and swimming
27. Eye color?
28. Do you wear contacts?
nope (nor glasses)
29. Favorite food?
30. Scary movies or happy endings?
happy endings (scary movies can go to hell)
31. What color shirt are you wearing?
a sky blue halter top
32. Summer or Winter?
33. Hugs or kisses?
both (how can I choose?)
34. Favorite dessert?
35. What books are you reading currently?
Tears of the moon by Nora Roberts and Possesion by Lynne Ewing
36. What's on your mousepad?
a picture of my bank(I know weird, but I don't have another one)
37. What did you watch on TV last night?
Nancy Drew and Edward Scissorhands
38. Favorite sounds?
laughter and music
39. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
40. The farthest you've been from home?
Idaho (I suck since I'm only from Cali)
41. What's your special talent?
Writing, drawing, and singing