Bellatrix Estrange
  Snape
  other
View Results

Katia Kat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:18 am
Gotta go with Umbridge on this one! Umbridge is evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:58 pm
Argh... I probably hated Lucious Malfoy more than any other character in the entire seven books. Umbridge is a complete b***h and she turns especially nasty in the seventh book and Fudge is so incompentant I wanted to strangle him, but no one pisses me off as much as Malfoy. A lot of that probably has to do with the fact that he has fangirls. He's a murdering b*****d who gets off on pilaging and torturing people. What the heck? I mean, sure he was only pretending to attack Harry in half the books. Really, he's just misunderstood. scream He's such and evil jackass and he gets away with it. I want to kill him! (Why yes, he tends to push my buttons. What gave it away? xd )

As for the rest of them, Professor Umbridge probably is my third least favorite person (Fudge is second). At first I just thought she was a petty, evil person, then we see her in the seventh book and find out that she's truly, horribly evil. So yes, she greatly angers me.

Yeah, Professor Lockhart is just so amazingly stupid that I don't really hate him. I can't really bring myself to plan his distruction, after all, he kind of took care of it himself. xd

I dislike the Dursleys (obviously), but they kind of pale in comparison to the rest of the Harry Potter bad guys.

As mentioned, I hate Cornelius Fudge! Ugh! That kind of blatent incompetance will not be tolerated! Off with his head!

Honestly, I don't really hate/dislike Voldemort. I mean, he's the bad guy, he's supposed to be evil and he really embraces it.

Ah. Crazy Bellatrix. One of the evil characters I find myself suprisingly fond of. Oh her and her crazy ways. rofl I mean, don't get me wrong, I still get warm and fuzzy when I remember Molly blowing her up, but I also sort of cheered whenever she appeared.

I'm kind of ambivelant towards Snape. On the one hand he turns out to be a hero, on the other hand he got his jollies torturing an eleven-year-old boy. Something is just not right about that.

Other than that no one else really springs to mind... Draco was annoying, but he was also in a bad situation and turned out alright in the end. And I actually liked Ginny. She's kick a**.  

Nesting Comments

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Henneth Annun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:46 am
Umbridge is...a Nazi, I hate that b****. She makes me so incredibly angry and disgusted. whee

Lockhart is just annoying and makes me want to vomit.

Fudge is incompetant and laughable; he frustrates me.

I'm a little undecided about Bellatrix, but I don't have any issues with Malfoy or Snape.

Don't like the Dursleys for being rude piggy little nosy mean demons....

Marvolo Gaunt and Aunt Marge are minor characters, but they anger and disgust me.

Rita Skeeter...*eye twitch*....vile thing....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:17 am
I'm going to have to go with Umbridge.

I mean yeah Malfoy was a pain in the a** and I wanted to kill Bellatrix for killing Sirius (ditto for Snape). Lockhart...he was just an idiot. Fudge also bugged me with his denial.

But all of these people played the part that they were expected to. Bellatrix is an evil little Voldy fan girl, and when she killed Sirius you could expect nothing less. Malfoy was just a spineless git. He did what he was told because he would be killed otherwise and he decided that while he was doing it he might as well do it with some enthusiasm and be a complete jerk everywhere else. Snape well...c'mon, everyone bad mouthed him enough to a point of annoyance but he hated Harry from the start...no one was really expecting anything good from him...killing Dumbledore wasn't nearly as shocking as his memories. Lockhart...we saw it coming; prissy school teacher obsessed with fame, we would expect nothing less. Fudge was just in denial and his actions understandable if you take that into account (understandable...not approved). But Umbridge? Ugh...the rest were annoying but she was just evil! and there was no logical reason for it, yeah yeah yeah, in the fifth book she was working on the ministry's orders but in the seventh, when she was questioning that woman, I wanted to strangle her...she was just manipulative and power hungry and awful.  

Alrecia

Tohrue Honda the Cutie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:36 am
bellatrix should die!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 pm
Malfoy is my choice twisted  

Lietou

HarleyQuinn107

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:08 pm
bella75
Valas Hume
I hate all the characters & JK Rowlings for writing such ridiculous kiddie crap

Hey thats really mean. Have you even read the books?

Isn't it a little over the top to hate an author, their books and/or characters? Even its its "kiddie crap", just don't read it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:49 am
All of them, I really don't like Harry Potter.  

Vogue Muffin___x

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:16 pm
Umbridge was one oof the most infuriating characters EVER. Made me wish I could just jump into the book and beat her stupid a** to a pulp. I ADORE how JK Rowling can make her fans so damn ANGRY with a fictional character.  
The FSFBG

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff