Reply Linkin Park Forever
what do you think of their new CD- Minutes to Midnight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like it?
  yeah.
  not what i expected but i still like it.
  it was gross; i hate it.
  i didn't like it.. it didn't sound like linkin park to me.
View Results

Mewmewmew x3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:45 pm
MTM showed a new "flavor" to Linkin Park if you will.
They shot for something fn to sing, but something that still projected a definitely powerful msg to everyone.
They truly accomplished this with MTM.
Also, they're growing more involved with the political crap that's going on today, and this album shows their views in a few songs. (Quite a few actually)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:40 am
ok linkin park mtm is good if it didnt really sound like linin park then y on the cd cover does it say LINKIN PARK exclaim evil  

kisueo

DarkFalconn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:29 am
i think that MTM is a new face to their music
i liked a couple of teh songs on MTM but they just don't sound the same to me
I still like Metorea  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:33 am
Skold Hybrid
MTM showed a new "flavor" to Linkin Park if you will.
They shot for something fn to sing, but something that still projected a definitely powerful msg to everyone.
They truly accomplished this with MTM.
Also, they're growing more involved with the political crap that's going on today, and this album shows their views in a few songs. (Quite a few actually)

maybe that us because they have been growin up, for a bit ^^
and what I think is MTM perfect!! and you can hear some of their songs looks more like older songs like some songs of Grey Daze  

Angel of Smoke
Crew

srong12

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:02 pm
i actually like there old one better,becouse it all about the screaming,not watching the waves flow,and how sorry you are on valintines day  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:36 am
not what i expected but i still like it. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

Icyflash

DeMoNic_DiFFuSioN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:37 pm
At first when I heard What I've Done, I was spazzing out and mad because it didn't really sound like Linkin Park at all. But after listening to it I really liked it, not more than there old style, but I still liked it a lot.

Though there is one thing I'm a bit disappointed in with MtM, through my perspective I feel that Mike doesn't get to sing enough. Except in Hands Held High... he basically sings the whole song. But thats just my perspective, I could/probably am wrong. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:57 pm
then u forget In Between and Bleed it Out

Every album they release they lose fans because 'it sounds different'
when they made Somewere I Belong, everybody said, 'it doesn't sound like LP' now the fans are dissapointed when they doesn't play the song in one of their concert

it's different, it's good
it would be horrible if they made the same music as 8 years ago
the new Album comes sooner as the time MTM came out

maybe it would be different, maybe a lot, of MTM
better or less good?

MTM rocks, cause LP does
and u can hear it trough the music!  

Angel of Smoke
Crew

anima77 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 63 Total: 63 (1-100)

anima77

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:49 pm
MTM requires you to get used to it...From what iv'e heard...it's actually rather rae to like it immediately. In general...it's an acquired taste. But you gotta consider that a:these guys definitely stepped outta there comfort zone, b:as some peopled mentioned, you were expecting something similar to the previous albums and, c:the music is definitely more raw. All in all, I think it's a good album...I don't play favorites but...I find the messages at times to be extrememly powerful  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:08 pm
i liked it but its diffrent from the other ones  

deamon-rocker

youngdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:33 pm
I think the new CD is okay it has a new flavor, but I still crave their music new and old.^_^ one thing that made me a bit mad was that in the previous albums you always have at least one mix alone done by mr hon but there wasn't one. But all in all the lyrics are still rockin and the music is new.  
Linkin Park Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff