Reply Linkin Park Forever
what do you think of their new CD- Minutes to Midnight? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like it?
  yeah.
  not what i expected but i still like it.
  it was gross; i hate it.
  i didn't like it.. it didn't sound like linkin park to me.
View Results

BABiLiAPNAii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:34 pm

I've heard by some Linkin Park fans that they didn't like their new album, Minutes to Midnight, because they liked the old Linkin Park better. I say, that the new CD was good. I love their old music and I still love them now. So, I'm asking you Linkin Park fans.. What do you think of their new CD?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:24 am
BABiLiAPNAii

I've heard by some Linkin Park fans that they didn't like their new album, Minutes to Midnight, because they liked the old Linkin Park better. I say, that the new CD was good. I love their old music and I still love them now. So, I'm asking you Linkin Park fans.. What do you think of their new CD?

I didnt like it as much but there was some good songs  

x-Linkin_Park-x11
Crew

demon eyes kyro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:32 am
i liked the cd alot but alot of the songs seem really depressing....other then that i love all of linkin park......EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:52 pm
If you're a TRUE Linkin Park, diehard, hardcore fan, you'll like the album. When I first listened to it, I was like "Whoa... is this Chester?" a lot of their songs are a lot softer, with the exception of a few. But it's just one of those things you get used to, and then LOVE.

Vampurr

RenaissanceAngel

1,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:49 pm
I loved it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:06 pm
I love it. I saw them live twice so far and they were awesome. I like some songs more than others, but I still love all of their songs. I love their music.  

Twizted Child Eve

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ToxiCookie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:31 am
Well.. I liked it ALOT. But i think that I liked the old cds better but I will still be a Linkin Park fan 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:18 pm
heart I was amazed by it. It is depressing at times. I have bipolar and I overdosed the Sunday before the CD came to my house on preorder, I had to be resesitated. My brother brought it in to me on my Ipod in the hospital and it was so beautiful. Yes, they had to watch to make sure, (even when I couldn't move my limbs) that I wouldn't strangle myself with the headphones.

So ******** beautiful. I did not care who saw me, how loud I was crying, how much emotion was eminating from my scrawny little plugged in body.

Like having all your senses and pores snap and re-open, all my pain seep out of my toxic blood and sink into the hospital sheets and out and off to oblivion. Everytime I listen to I think about how I know that I have been blessed with their music. Blessed with the capability to move and breathe and think to talk and create, to comprehend all that. I feel new.

So, it turned my life around just as so many other times. I love them, something about Minutes to Midnight is awkward and just touches my nerves with too much ease. Like this is exactly where I am.

It does have a softer inflection, but it's sexy. It can be so many things, but always therapy. I'm sorry, lol- not really whee . I love Mike the flippin' one man band. I love that Mike 'sang' a bit more in MTM. I love them all they are gods to me.

Damn, sweatdrop that's a lot of deep info there.
Blessed Be wink  

Emerald_Deception23

Angel of Smoke
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:14 pm
the new album is great and I think I have all the songs from
Minutes to Midnight
does anybody want to post all the songs, cause I heard there were more songs then the 12  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:20 pm
i liked it..and i still like their old songs too.  

grape soda17

Rp Dude Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:29 pm
i liked it but i personally like their old cds better  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:05 pm
As a musician, I have to say that LP did an amazing job with their new album. I like how, number one, they showed off more of their instrumental talent and less of their lyrical talent. On the other hand, I believe, just in general (no bias), that Chester is one of the greatest singers out there. He's able to be the hardest screamer, yet the most thoughtful singer. That's talent that can not be found on a street corner, and LP brought that out, I think, a lot better here than in the other albums. Same goes for Mike. I think they made an excellent decision letting Mike do more singing and less rapping, because a trilogy would have sounded a little cheasy.  

ernie_ballStingray

Teh_EmoQueen_Misty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:47 pm
I LOVE IT!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:30 am
i finally ordered it. I had it on the computer but i finally ordered the actual cd  

Rp Dude Man

cody_g-dawg80

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:34 am
i didnt really like the new one...hybrid theory is by far the best in my opinion. after getting used to that being the lp sound, i just didnt hear it in M2M  
Linkin Park Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff