23%  [ 30 ]
I just want the gold for voting
21%
 21%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 128

Faerie Miranda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:31 pm
kuntrykid
3.Do you think that we shouldn't have a problem with murder(abortion)?

I think we should have a problem with murder. But, I disagree about abortion. At some point in a pregnancy, the baby can survive outside the mother (before it's actually born). After that point, I do believe that abortion is a bad thing. But before that, it's effectively another part of its mother. The other thing to consider is the suffering of the mother vs. the suffering of the unborn child. A small fetus doesn't yet have the ability to feel pain, but its mother sure can. (And before you mention life after death, I realize that, but it comes down to whether you believe in that or not.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:57 pm
Faerie Miranda
kuntrykid

I think we should have a problem with murder. But, I disagree about abortion. At some point in a pregnancy, the baby can survive outside the mother (before it's actually born). After that point, I do believe that abortion is a bad thing. But before that, it's effectively another part of its mother. The other thing to consider is the suffering of the mother vs. the suffering of the unborn child. A small fetus doesn't yet have the ability to feel pain, but its mother sure can. (And before you mention life after death, I realize that, but it comes down to whether you believe in that or not.)
It's just being kept alive by it's mother. To say that it's part of it's mother and not a human is like saying that someone being kept alive by life support is not a human, just part of a machine.  

kuntrykid

Arkhangel Hamatiel Zuriel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:36 pm
kuntrykid
foxxyanime
i would love if our pets could be gay!~
however to ppl who hate it, your pets desnt have to be gay, but if you still dont want it, give them to me mrgreen

still

i really hate religous nuts, tey think thier so mighty and can controll other ppl, my thing is why do you care who ppl are haveing sex with, thats personal. same with abortion. people just piss me off sometimes at thier stupiedness
1. We don't think we can control other people. We do try to help people to our ways.

2.He was merely giving true advice!

abortion is muber and i do hate it, however i do see when ppl need it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:48 pm
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime
however to ppl who hate it, your pets desnt have to be gay, but if you still dont want it, give them to me mrgreen

still

i really hate religous nuts, tey think thier so mighty and can controll other ppl, my thing is why do you care who ppl are haveing sex with, thats personal. same with abortion. people just piss me off sometimes at thier stupiedness
1. We don't think we can control other people. We do try to help people to our ways.

So you think murder is appropriate at times?  

kuntrykid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:22 pm
kuntrykid
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime

still

yes cuse if your 12 and raped and get pregant. pluse you cant take can of it do to money reason and age, then yes muderingg it is ok. however when u can take care of it the no it bad but i really dont care what you pick  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:30 pm
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime

still

yes cuse if your 12 and raped and get pregant. pluse you cant take can of it do to money reason and age, then yes muderingg it is ok. however when u can take care of it the no it bad but i really dont care what you pick
We're getting a bit off topic. Mind if we continue this discussion in the discussion and debate sub-forum?  

kuntrykid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am
kuntrykid
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime

still

We're getting a bit off topic. Mind if we continue this discussion in the discussion and debate sub-forum?

no thanks, i dont real cae for what you or any els says.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:13 pm
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime

Nice talking to you too...  

kuntrykid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:53 pm
kuntrykid
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime
kuntrykid
foxxyanime

Nice talking to you too...

same to you sir  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:19 pm
I think that differnt breeds should marry and reproduce  

coley-chan

kuntrykid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:40 pm
The hybrids could be cool but it wouldn't quite make sense...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:50 pm
i think that this idea for same sex marrige is sick and WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Phantoms song 95

Yugian Uzumaki

Distinct Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:01 pm
now im not gay or anything like that, but come on people! leave the people who arent straight alone! (Only has read pages 1 and this) isnt the point of love to find someone speical to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:05 pm
GS-Sakura
i think that this idea for same sex marrige is sick and WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed.  

lightmypath

kuntrykid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:33 pm
In case you haven't noticed, I have never flamed a homosexual. And the only person I came close to flaming was a guy who said that all f'ing Christians like me should die! I've been leaving them alone. Oh, and if you like debates you should try the Polls Galore debate forum... it rocks...  
~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff