CynthiaDS/Celipa
  Gothloli-chan/dende/Piccolo
  Iori yagami
  Baby Beauty
View Results

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:10 am
Hiro was about to launch the space pod, when he heard Trunks crying. He didn't know if this was cool to do, but he walked up to Trunks anyway and said, "Dude, are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:12 am
Trunks wiped his eyes and said, "Yeah. I just had an emotional breakdown that's all. It's been happening to me a lot lately. Maybe I am a bit sad that I am going to be leaving this planet tomorrow. I have made a living here. But, I suppose it is for the best."  

william-tyler

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:13 am
Hiro replied, "Everything will work out I'm sure. Well, I have to get going, see ya later, dude."

At that Hiro got into his spacepod and took off for planet Vegeta.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:15 am
Bra also flew up to her brother's side. "don't cry, Its ok! everything will be ok! come on! high hopes!" she gave her brother a squezing hug, then laughed a little. "your thirty years old and crying like a teenage girl!"  

daddies_lil_princess

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:26 am
Trunks looked to his sister and said, "Yeah, I know, it's stupid. If dad saw me crying like a little baby, he'd never accept me as his heir! I just don't know how I am going to break the news to dad that I am gay. I mean I get an erection whenever I see dad now. And that is really bad. Embarrassing, too much info? Yeah, I know. It's just that... if I could have a man in my life and show dad that I may be different, but saiyajin worthy, then maybe I'd be okay. Remember how he flipped when he discovered you were with Goten?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:33 am
Bra did blush, but for a differnt reason "you tell dad that your gay, then before he has a chance to freak, I'll tell him my secret." she placed his hand on her slighly rounded stomach "he'll freak out on me..."  

daddies_lil_princess

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:51 am
Meanwhile in the house, in Vegeta's dreams, he could see his old planet. He saw his father's face once more telling him of empress dee. Then there was the evil face of Frieza, and Trunks killing Frieza with the Z sword.

Then Vegeta saw his son locking lips with a man followed by Trunks in a convincing female's outfit.

He was tossing and turning in bed, finding it hard to accept that his son might be gay.

Then he saw in his dreams Bulma kissing Yamcha, and meaning love within the kiss too. She also showed Vegeta that she was pregnant with Yamcha's kid.

That sight was so horrifying to him, Vegeta woke up in a sweat and screamed loudly!

Dee heard Vegeta scream and raced to see him right away. Dawn was nearly breaking so she had to settle him quickly. She asked, "Vegeta, what's the matter? What's wrong?"

Vegeta then grabbed Dee in a hug and began to cry softly and deeply in her arms. He told her of his nightmare. She just rubbed his back gently, soothing him. She said, "It was only a bad dream."

Vegeta then asked, "Dee, do you think my son is... well... gay?"

Dee put Vegeta's hands in hers and said, "Sadly, Vegeta, that is true. But, before you feel like Trunks should never have been born, you will soon see with your own eyes that Trunks is very much a saiyan. He feels bad and scared to tell you his secret. With the way you acted around Bra being in love with Goten, can you really blame him for being scared to tell you?"

Vegeta cried more into Dee's chest, unaware that Trunks was watching. Vegeta said, "No, I can't. Oh, Dee, what am I to do? You were always smarter that I was. You were the one who saved me from being killed by Frieza, heck, you even told me of how to beat him and when to destroy that white shark."

Dee said, "When we go to your new planet, you should just simply be happy for Trunks in how he is. I know it will be difficult because after all, it is different for the saiyans. But, you just have to trust me that you will be even more proud of Trunks than with Bra. Bra's love to Goten is brave, considering that you never really were fond of Kakkorat. Not that I blame you. Kakkorat did go against what your father had given orders for him to do. But, don't you think that perhaps after all this time, the many times that you tried to deal the punishment that was supposed to be given to Kakkorat that maybe your father might have been a bit harsh with the orders? Perhaps, Vegeta we could try a different apporach to the saiyan race this time. Improve it. But, at the same time, we will also give what the saiyans need, a decent challenge. Think about how tough it must have been for Kakkorat to defend the earth time and time again. That was probably more of a challenge for him than to simply destroy it."

Vegeta didn't need time to think on that one. He already saw what better potential that could be. He said, "When we get to my planet, let's get married, the right way and then let us make the proper decrees that my father was never able to carry out."

Dee said, "As you wish, Vegeta. See you later at 1 in the afternoon, South City. I love you, Vegeta!"

Vegeta said, "I love you too, Dee!"

Vegeta then sensed his children watching the entire scene. He said, "The two of you can quit hiding now, I am sure the both of you heard everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:13 am
Trunks showed up and said, "Yeah, I heard you scream dad, and I saw that scene. I-I-I just don't know how to put this..."  

william-tyler

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:15 am
Vegeta said, "Son, if this is about you being gay, I already know about it. I just have one question, why, son?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:16 am
Trunks said, sitting beside his father, "I dunno, dad. It just well happened. Whenever I see Goten, something happens to me. I know, I know, Goten and Bra are together, but, my point is that I am attracted to men. Even you sometimes gets my body acting up."  

william-tyler

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:20 am
Disgusted by the last comment, Vegeta said, "I am going to pretend I didn't hear the last thing you said, but Trunks, you may have forgotten, but, yesterday was your birthday and I did get you a little something."

Vegeta presented Trunks with a fair sized box. He said, "Before you go and ask me if your mother made me buy you something, the answer is no. The thing is, I have been feeling a bit strange myself, and the saiyajin race is going to change. For once, we are going to try things the way Kakkorat did. I realize now that our fighting ways can be put to much better use defending planets instead of destroying them."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:22 am
Trunks opened the box and inside was a brand new saiyajin's uniform, but it had a new logo on it, and was in a completely different style. He said, "Wow, thanks Dad! I love it!"  

william-tyler

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:23 am
Vegeta said, "You're welcome. Now I also want to take you and your sister out for breakfast since I am starving and Bulma's cooking hasn't been so great lately. Besides, it will sort of complete the birthday celebration before we leave. Oh, and Bra... you may bring Goten if you wish."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:58 am
Goten had overheard the entire thing and wondered where Bra was. He was beginning to feel lonely without her. So, he went to go and find her.

"Bra, where are you? It's me, Goten!"  

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

daddies_lil_princess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:27 am
Bra smiled "I'm right here sugar. And I would be happy to come to breakfast. I'm glad you miss me. and daddy, I, no we, have something to tell you..."  
Cartoons!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff