CynthiaDS/Celipa
  Gothloli-chan/dende/Piccolo
  Iori yagami
  Baby Beauty
View Results

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:15 pm
Goten looked to Laura and said, "Well, Laura? I know it isn't as good as you might have hoped, but my soon to be bride Bra, who is the princess of this planet has extended an invitation for you to be married to me too, but...I hope you aren't offended by having to be of a lower class than me. And honestly, I didn't think Bra would be returning. I had made a wish on a second falling star."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:14 pm
Laura thought to herself and couldnt believe what just happend.

Laura "let me think about it and i will come up with an answer by the end of the night"

At that laura left there sight  

baby_beauty

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:44 am
Meanwhile back where the party was, Dende was sitting beside Goku seemingly bored. He yawned. He knew he couldn't leave however because of his mission. So, he silently sat there taking in all he saw, and secretely, reporting them to a certain someone telepathically.

Elsewhere, an almost sinister being watched the Saiyans through a crystal ball, as well as learned what was happening from Dende.

"Excellent!" He smirked after hearing Dende's report.

Back on Vegeta-sei, Dende made a small smirk of his own.

((Gomen Nasai Everyone for not posting as much as I should. Between school and sickness I haven't had much time. I will try my best to be more active though.))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:48 am
Kakkorat looked over at Dende and said, "I am glad to see that you are happy, Dende. What do you say to going back to Earth for a little bit?"

The truth was, Kakkorat was bored too. And... he wanted to see his friends and wife again.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:51 am
Goten looked to Bra and then began to kiss her on the mouth. He asked her, "Can we resume the wedding now, sweetheart?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:54 am
Bra replied, "Not yet, snookums. We have to wait until morning. When Laura gives us her answer, we may have two weddings to perform instead of just one. Either way, we will get married as soon as we have the decision."  

heneroshiYagami

baby_beauty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:10 pm
laura wondered far

Laura "I dont want to be a slave. I do like Goten and Bra but to be a slave. I am not one who likes being looked up as if.... as if I were an animal or something. I want to be free. and find love."

Laura then headed back to the castle and walked up to goten and bra and said "I wish to be free and nothing less. I am sorry but I can not be a slave. Is this ok"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:28 pm
(I know this has nothing to really do with the story, but perhaps in a later scene, but this is what I basically look like when I am transformed into my monster form.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes it is scary)  

Iori_Yagami1990

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:30 pm
Goten seemed hurt by the decision, but understood. He said, "Then, as Bra had said, since you do not want to be my slave, you do not love me enough. You cannot marry me Laura. However, you are permitted to find someone else on the planet."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:34 pm
Bra stroked Goten's hair and then she kissed him over and over. Now she was ready to marry him. She was grateful to Laura that Laura saw things her way. She said to Laura, "For making a quick and wise decision, you can be my maid of honor for that."  

heneroshiYagami

baby_beauty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:59 pm
Laura "I would love to be ur maid of honor but after the wedding i will be gone. I love walking around here. u never know what u r going to find"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:11 pm
Trunks then walked up to Laura and said, "Ya know, I would hate to see you leave this planet. You know... I bet you there is a saiyan that would be much better of a find than Goten. Now, keep in mind that he might not be the brightest of the bunch, and he might not smell the best, but... I do believe that with your help, he could look even better than anyone of us. So, would you like to meet him?"  

william-tyler

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:06 pm
As the party came to an end, and Andy felt more pleasure than he had ever, he asked Raditz, "Hon, why don't we take a walk outside? It is such a perfect night."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:35 pm
laura thought to herself for a min then said "yeah sure. i dont mind. i think thats what i need right now"  

baby_beauty

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:12 pm
Trunks said, "That's wonderful!" Sniffing the air, he said to Laura, "Okay, follow me. Nappa is this way."  
Cartoons!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff