Twin Blade Training Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:41 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
"I'd love too, but I'm here to teach the art of Twin Blades, not to see if I'm better at fist-fighting than someone else. Now leave." Davey said, he was becoming very annoyed.
Ok fine then but I will be waiting for that fight*turns back to the way I was crossing arms*Lets see if you can teach me something I don't know  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:42 am
"First, go and heal. I'll have a class soon, wait until then." Davey said, calming down a small bit.  

The Ragnarok Knight

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:42 am
(Sorry having mood swings here)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:44 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
"First, go and heal. I'll have a class soon, wait until then." Davey said, calming down a small bit.
Fine fine them I am going*goes to the infurmary even though I didn't need to*  

Blackfire333

Undiscovered Musician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:08 pm
Cub steps aside, letting Black leave. Watching her leave, she had a silent, sly smile over her lips. Soon, she turned back to the teacher and bowed, still waiting for her turn to begin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:10 pm
*in the informary I run my fingers over the wounds slowly and they heal then when I am healed I walk back out and stand next to cub*  

Blackfire333

Ketzu9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:30 pm
Lancet, walks through the door of the small hut. "Theirs another art of the two swords traning facuility? Is this thread really needed? Raw instincts can eaisly defeat any type of fighting art created." Lancet says

He then walks towards the wall with his spear like weapon drawn. Leans it aginst it and the weapon leaning against the wall aswell over his right sholder. "But thats just my pholosophy that has kept me alive for god knows how long. I may be known simpily as a radical but still, Is another art of multple weapons really needed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:34 pm
Ketzu9
Lancet, walks through the door of the small hut. "Theirs another art of the two swords traning facuility? Is this thread really needed? Raw instincts can eaisly defeat any type of fighting art created." Lancet says

He then walks towards the wall with his spear like weapon drawn. Leans it aginst it and the weapon leaning against the wall aswell over his right sholder. "But thats just my pholosophy that has kept me alive for god knows how long. I may be known simpily as a radical but still, Is another art of multple weapons really needed?"
You have a point Ryu  

Blackfire333

The Ragnarok Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:35 pm
(I have to go for now, I'll be back on later.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:38 pm
Blackfire333
Ketzu9

You have a point Ryu
((i wasn't in occ so that was lancet))  

Ketzu9

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:42 pm
hmm seems like a good dojo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:43 pm
Question can I use twin Elemental blades?  

YunaxTidus

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:45 pm
im not very facy about elementals blades i use classic martial art blae techniques.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:50 pm
I was just wondering if I could use them or not

YunaxTidus

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:20 am
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items