Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Feedable & Breedable Pets' Guild ★

Back to Guilds

Reply ~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~
RECRUITING CREW MEMBERS: Active people to help the guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochacharok

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:56 pm
Pet IDs: 5648 & 13652
Why do you want to be crew member? I've owned one of these and have been a fan for quite a long time. Also, I've always been a guy that can hold is temper, I'm neat, won't flame unless its a joke, and I wouldn't give anyone a problem. I'm also handy at these things because I've been a mod in other forums (not in gaia) and I understand most of it.. although I haven't been one in Gaia.. I have quite a good typing skill and I know how to spell. smile .. Anyways, I'd try to help as much and try to keep this guild clean and help it prosper.
How many hours per week can you dedicate to mod-ing? More than 1 hour a day. Mostly online Friday-Sunday.
What are your thoughts on roleplaying? Love it. I modded rp forums. I also have in some experiance online games like the UMS on Starcraft and Warcraft 3. I enjoy it very much.
Do you have any Moderating experience? Yes
Do you have any suggestions regarding the Guild? Its a good guild. I don't see many faults.
Other: n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:39 am
Pet IDs: 4938 [[ I think... ]]
Why do you want to be crew member? I like helping people out, and I figured I'd be useful because I'm almost constantly online.
How many hours per week can you dedicate to mod-ing? As many as you like. A minimum of 3 hours a week, and a maximum of about 7? I could do an hour a day, or something along the lines :]
What are your thoughts on roleplaying? I'm concidered semi-literate to literate, and I RP regularly. So basically, I think it's great. It helped me get an A* in English so it can't be a bad thing!
Do you have any Moderating experience? I used to own a guild, which didn't work brilliantly. But I have moderated websites before. I know how to deal with 'trouble makers' and most of the admin stuff.
Do you have any suggestions regarding the Guild? At the moment, as I'm pretty new to the guild, but if I can think of anything to suggest I shall! :]
Other: You mentioned pay previously, and to be honest I'll do it for free! I really don't mind ^_^

Ame Amin

9,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Informer 100
~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items