Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
:: A Sinner's Picture :: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

&lt;3
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 68

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:27 am
Yeah, narration! Er... uh... boo bear! Yeah... boo bear. I say we pack up, go to Dewsbury and beat the stuffings out of the bear!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:28 am
As Malleus comes close to defeat, he notices his struggle is infact with a bunch of coathangers, two jackets, two scarves, a shirt, and some pinstripe pants. He still loses though.  

girl moments

Extra Zipper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:31 am
Oh, clothes? I'm seeing clothes in the background? How diappointing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:31 am
................ Odd..... The clothing bear! Fear it!  

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lehki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:40 am
Weeee, trying out new webcam. x3

User Image
Regularish Lehki waving at joo. =D

User Image
Regularish Lehki just kinda sitting there, check out room mates sexy poster of Dave Matthews. =o

User Image
Hair brushed back... I couldn't get a good pic when my hair was like that... so you get this. D=

User Image
Fear the tongue! Hahaha!

User Image
Hair just kinda fell that way after I left it alone from having it brushed back. o,o

User Image
More Emo hair! emo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:43 am
Yours is better than mine, methinks. Or maybe it's just the lighting. My room always looks kinda golden with mine. But... I have light brown wood walls and a light that seems to be yellowish.  

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Deficit

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:45 pm
Deffy sees the bear and the parrot!
3nodding heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:56 pm
You can see the bear, too? Finally. I thought I had finally lost it or something.  

Extra Zipper

girl moments

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:11 pm
Oh, I saw the bear. It's just that in the heat of battle it seemed to transform into a collection of garments o_0  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:17 pm
Was it really just a bunch of clothes? Because, I think I can see a shirt-like thing of some kind...  

Extra Zipper

Wizard.Needs.Food.Badly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:17 pm
Merealyan
I actually have a thing for scars. Scars, bruises, scabs, anything that shows a sign of a wound is immediately cool to me.

I'll have pictures to upload later. If they don't turn out horrible, that is.

I like scars as long as they're not just surgery scars and they have a story. I always enjoy hearing about the time Denise almost bit through her bottom lip and Nena leaning on the grill (she has grill marks on her arm that are worthy of a beef commercial) and Sal telling us about that time he was playing with fire (mind you he's told me at least one fire story everytime I'm around him.... and he's never repeated a story.... yes he is that stupid whee heart )

I think the bear looked too thin. he must be sick emo (or maybe he's made out of clothing.... naaaaaaw)
I think bears do have thumb-like-appendages but they are not opposable therefore not thumb-war-able.... (?)

I don't like webcams. if I had one I know PLENTY of embarassing moments that could result from that. gonk domokun

Lehki looks like the beast after he's transformed back to human when he has his hair back. and his tongue picture looks like a lipgloss commercial... are you a lip model?can guys even BE lip models? I SEE YOUR EYE IN THE EMO HAIR PICTURE! you fail at emo

PS- sorry I haven't been around for a while guys sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:35 pm
Merealyan
Was it really just a bunch of clothes? Because, I think I can see a shirt-like thing of some kind...

Yup, I think I said before...
2 jackets
2 scarves
Pinstripe pants
Weird shirt  

girl moments

Extra Zipper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:45 pm
Malleus Verglas

Yup, I think I said before...
2 jackets
2 scarves
Pinstripe pants
Weird shirt

Yeah, you did, but I wasn't sure if you were just joking or if that's really all that it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:19 pm
MORE NECARA SEXY!!!=D

User Image
User Image
Oh yeah cool
User Image
Necaras hair for date.
User Image
User Image
Necaras outfit for date  

Necca Von Fosson

Necca Von Fosson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:23 pm
User Image
Necara getting nervous beofre date
User Image
Then like XD "I can do it!"
User Image
Naruto, "BELIEVE IT!!!  
a** - PAWN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games