whos who? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:17 pm
Alright Knowing how we know tidbits about each other. We should all say a little about ourselves. Il Start! it dosen have to be a lot a little will do. you dont have to post if you dont want to!

Im Alex, as you know im 14. I like reading and creating things. I an avid fantasy fan. I live in Albany, Ny (more colonie but w/e). I like camping and hiking. Im Waters Real-life friend. Im am in the middle of writing a story based in a world ive created. this story being where Eyes came from. I actually have 3 diffrent backrounds for Eyes in one he has a thing for a girl named gloria.....but you cna find out when the book is published....anyway im a Star scout...almost life scout and im very active in the youth ministry at my church. I also am an avid video game player. I think that covers it so anyway yeah...so what about you guys?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:25 pm

What I am...

Hm...this could be fun!
Well...I'm Feral, obviously!
But I also go by 'Amie', and I'm seventeen years old...soon to be eighteen...I'm more than a little addicted to Stargate
-obsessed is more like it- Hm well...I'm in San Francisco, California and I'm about to start college to study Geology...hm...-twirls- well...I'm really into geeky things like fanfiction and cosplay and roleplay.
Well...-looks over at Eye's post- oo awsome! :3 I'm not the only person writing a book! Mine's a SciFi book XD
Er...I work at a museum...guess thats a pretty fun funfact...and...thats it!

Look forward to reading all of everyone else's

...is NOT a disease you can CURE...

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

Asterias_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:30 pm
I am Stars/Lady Asterias
..but really I'm Elisa (Lys) and I'm 23 (just)
I live in Australia, near sydney, but out west. I am studying Nutrition and Wellbeing at university.
I had dream of comic book artistry, but realising there wasnt really an industry here for it and being aghast at the idea of leaving my family, I changed my dreams.
I'm a LDS and work within my Church's youth program too! (Like eyes)
hmmm...I also love cookies. But not the american rubbish! I especially LOVE shortbread! Oh yum!
mrgreen

For JL...LDS=Latter Day Saint smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:10 am
Good idea Eyes!

^_^ General JL of course.. But.. known ot some as Katie. 16 years old and loving it. I'm strongly atheist but obviously except other people's viewpoints. It's actually quite interesting some times.. I am a 3rd kyu brownbelt in karate.. Love stargate, drawing, writing, reading... Like to be very english on forums to confuse people. Not many americans understand when I use words like 'plonker' ^_^! I also like to make a point of spelling things the english way. 'grey' 'medicine' 'neighbour' that kind of thing.

Uhmm.. So yah, I'm english, living on the south coast in a town called Lancing, it always rains and it has been all of this month so far (good old english summer). Space is one of my friend IRL as is Flash so I need to poke him and tell him to post more. I'm studying my A levels next year then hope to go on to uni to do a degree in forensics or archaeology.

It's nice to learn a little about you guys..
Feral; I've always wanted to cosplay ;-;...
Eyes; What Ny.. *thinks...* ... new york? I don't knwo XD
Stars; LDS? .. I feel really stupid for not knowing these.  

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:31 am
Yes JL .....NY is New York, it should be 2 captials but i mistyped it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:28 pm

What I am...

XD You should try cosplay JL! Its really fun! :3
(XD I'm working on a new costume now razz )
oo Grey is actually spelled like that...I'm not insane. (I spell things that way XD and I'm American...and -waves hand- I know what plonker means :3...I think XD
it means idiot or fool or something, right? and for archaeology...WHOOT! :3 you rock my socks!
I like your name Stars! It sounds pretty! :3
Well..if you wanted to do comic book artistry, mabye you could do a webcomic, yeah? Just something for fun, instead of actual profit ^^
hehe...cookies are win :3 YAY SHORTBREAD!

-twirls-
Nice to learn somethin' bout all of you guys!

...is NOT a disease you can CURE...

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

RanMinamino
Crew

Destitute Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Ehee. . . wow, i don't know if you want to know about me. XD

But oh well, you're gonna read it anyways, I hope. ^^

I are Jen, aka Ran, aka, Red, aka.... a lot of things. >>;; I currently work as a cashier at Kroger, though I worked as a pharmacy technician for a while. They moved me to cashier because they didn't like me. I see it as their loss. *shrug* I like me, so eff them.

I am 20, going on 21, and will be getting a tattoo on my back soon after I turn 21, then going to get horrendously smashed afterwards.

My hobbies include video games, DDR (Because that's something else entirely ^^; ), reading books, and swimming. Nope. I don't like to shop unless it's something electronic.

I do plan to go into electronics engineering as my major in college, as soon as I don't have to worry about bills. And who knows when that'll be. ><

My family has a lot of issues, so if I go off on rants, or somthing, don't worry 'bout it.

oh yeah, and I'm fat. But tis just more cushion for the pushin baby. ^_~

Okay.... I'm done humiliating myself. ><  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:40 pm
(Walks in, head kinda down)

Yeah, I was trying to hold off on letting anything else of what you guys dont know about me....out, until I posted a photo. But since we are doing this now, may as well give yah guys the shockers.

(Looks up and takes a deep breath, then speaks)

Ok, first, I am actually a guy. My name is Matt aka (giant list of names way too long to post), and I currently live in the Dallas area of Texas. I am 25 as you guys know, and I have served 5 years in the active army as a Radar Repair Technician. Yes, I went to Iraq, and yes it sucks out there. I hate sand and heat above 120 degrees F.

I am currently going to school to get my BA in Electrical Engineering (pokes Ran whee ). Also, since about 2003, I have started an AMV/video editting studio with some friends of mine, and we have over 10 videos out now. I am also working with one of my non-studio friends to open an anime store here in my part of Dallas.

I got into Gaia randomly after I found a link at newgrounds.com. I have been using this site as part of my life long hobby of studing people, and I must say, I like you guys the best. While I have done alot of lurking on this site and many others, I do like to post every so often. And out of all the places I have been on the net, I have to say this is the only place that has kept me comming back for more.

And that's about the basics. Hopefully I will find a picture I like soon so I can post it in the "photo" thread.  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

Asterias_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:23 am
YEH! HURRY UP AND POST A PICTURE!!!
If it makes you feel any better...I pick my nose and eat it sometimes.... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:40 am

We are Hathor! All praise to us!
lol rofl
We are in our early 20's and reside in the fair town of Sydney.

Currently we study a Bacholar of Science. The Lady and I oft share foundation classes.

Your Godess spends her spare time (when she's not seducing) walking, watching glam old movies and designing new gowns. We attempt to sew, but so far have had little time to complete projects.

We are soon to recieve a cartouche with our name engraved upon it from some devoted followers.

Phoebe 3in 1

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:39 am
Yes, you're right Feral. Plonker means idiot. In a nicer way, I'd say. Like Muppet. x3 A friendly insult. I lvoe video games too, Ran. you are not alone. x.x; And don't worry about it, SFB. It doesn't really matter that you're male to us. XD I know a fair few people who use opposite gender avvies to their actual genders. Means nothin' really.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:58 am
Yeah, but it just feels weird being in a guild where almost everyone plays a character of their same gender. Eh, I guess it's no biggie really.  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:07 pm
Omg i forgot to mention.....I have two sibilings ages 10 and 11 a brother (11) and my sis(10) both pains in my @&&.........but wow it seems everone in the guild has at least one real life friend that they dragged into the guild......and SFB an anime store, thats so awaesome, i have a friend who wants to open a trading card store with me 10 ears from now but i told him i already promised my cousin id start a family resturant with him but fat chance of that......anyway i ramble...whos next?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:20 pm
Space! Or Beth. Usually Space though, depending on who you speak to. Living in the South Coast of England also, again, also 16, and studying A levels next year. I like Batman. And Stargate, and reading; although the books I own aren't all that shiny. I do like to RP but don't very much at all, and not outside this guild anymore. I'm a 3rd Kyu Brown Belt in Karate as well, and I suck at video games. But they're still fun. And Ran, I'm so jealous, I want a tattoo. My parents would freak out at me. I like drawing, but only when I'm in the right mood, or have a headache. I can roller-skate just about, I probably spend far more time on the pavement than on my feet, but if you don't practise you'll never learn, right? Wrong, actually. I have no balance at all.
Anyhoo. Look forward to reading everyone Else's. =D  

Wing Commander Space

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RanMinamino
Crew

Destitute Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:26 pm
XD My mom freaks every time I mention it. And people say I'll regret it, even though it'll just be tribal lines and a butterfly. But if it's on my lower back, I'll hardly ever see it, and when I'm older it'll be covered by lacy frilly old people shirts.

@ JL: I just got Dirge of Cerberus. twisted

@SFB: It's all good. I know plenty of people who have the opposite gender avies. You're still an awesome person, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. ^_^

And lies. I don't know anyone in the guild in real life yet. ^^ I wanted to bring my best friend Ashley in here, but her account got hacked during the Subeta hackings, and she didn't feel like coming back.  
Stargate Lounge "Hang-outs"

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff