Phoebe's Soul Mate Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:32 pm
In the episode All Halliwell's Eve, the sisters traveled back in time to save a baby. At one point a man stops Phoebe and offeres to show her the first letter of the name of her true love. The letter turned out to be "C" so she assumed it was Cole...but was it? Who do you think it was?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:19 pm
hmm never really thought of that....i actually just saw that episode this morning. I do think it was Cole because when things happen the future get changed and stuff..  

charmedfreak880

babyshady

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:31 pm
I have no idea.. Cole and CHris are the only ones with C, right?.. I don't know  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:56 pm
babyshady

the reason I asked is that she had an old boyfriend named Clay. When he came back to her in one episode she thought he could be the real thing, and he was willing to risk his life at the end of the episode to save phoebe. Its the only relationship that I could think of that hasnt ended badly. Maby they will bring him back this season to get pheobe knocked up like she saw in the future... lol  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

babyshady

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:26 pm
Knight of Shadows
babyshady

the reason I asked is that she had an old boyfriend named Clay. When he came back to her in one episode she thought he could be the real thing, and he was willing to risk his life at the end of the episode to save phoebe. Its the only relationship that I could think of that hasnt ended badly. Maby they will bring him back this season to get pheobe knocked up like she saw in the future... lol

Oh yeah, he's another C... I don't know, let's hope they tell us early in the next season!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:03 pm
Knight of Shadows
babyshady

that would rock! I liked Clay, but have we seen him since the 1st season?  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Princess Fief

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:13 pm
I think Cole was her true love, her soulmate. Even though he did end up dying, he was still her true love.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:36 pm
I think your right about cole being her soul mate. But eh, another C...who knows.

And was clay in season 1? I thought it was much later. I could be wrong though. Its been a while since Ive seen those earlier episodes....come to think of it. that may be right. Maby it was season 1. I dunno.  

Wicca1

Soma4sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:36 pm
who ever her sole mate is I hope it is a new guy with a job and is a withch so he can defend himself an help the sisters  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:33 am
Soma4sama
who ever her sole mate is I hope it is a new guy with a job and is a withch so he can defend himself an help the sisters
Agreed, maybe not a witch, but magical! ^_^  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Mizu Sayuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:38 am
Lol, Cole was hott too! And I also think that Cole was and might still be her soulmate. They were so cute together!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:14 pm
Okay, well. What do you think an orange peel would go back to? Orange peels are resilient, no atter how much you mangle with them! How could someone be so stupid to believe that! You know, I bet if that guy did that to everyone, they would be going up to someone whose name startes with a "C." evil  

qtkatgirl263

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:56 pm
qtkatgirl263
Okay, well. What do you think an orange peel would go back to? Orange peels are resilient, no atter how much you mangle with them! How could someone be so stupid to believe that! You know, I bet if that guy did that to everyone, they would be going up to someone whose name startes with a "C." evil
ok, I'm not sure if I got that or not.. XxSpoilerxX: but what about Coop? (new guy.. cupid) So I dunno, I don't think they'll bring Cole back either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:08 pm
qtkatgirl263

Ok
1: IT WAS AN APPLE!!!
2: Apples are the fruit of knowledge
3: Non believers wouldn't get it even if it was true. gonk  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:52 pm
you sure it was an apple. Im pretty sure it was an orange.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff