UPDATES! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eccentric Iconoclast
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:59 am
Here's the deal; it's been agreed that we want a website for the guild, away from Gaia.

I have created a Gmail address for the guild: the.conlang.guild@gmail.com. PM me if you want the password for the account; I may refuse to give it to some of you, but for the most part those of you with over fifty posts won't have a problem with it.

Once you have the password, please go and edit the googlepages homepage: go to www.pages.google.com once you're signed in and then click on the unfinished page. My computer is currently being wonky, so I probably shan't be able to until I have access to the school computers late this August.

I've also created a guild mule; instead of donating directly into the guild, give money that you wish to donate to The CLG. This way, we'll be able to have guild contests and whatnot!

Also, we've got an IRC channel: #eithna at irc.sorcery.net . Drop by some time!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:25 pm
This is wonderful! I want it! Oh and btw can I have a boingy for an avatar? Thanks! I've got loads! mrgreen I've got over 100 post! Yippee! mrgreen

Sent you a PM!  

Serali88

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forgedawn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:08 pm
Go look at The CLG's profile xd
I couldn't put the "name in progress..." ones up, but... still. We have a LOT, even if you consider that they're mostly "in progress" or just starting. It's fairly awesome. No. It's JUST PLAIN ABSOFREAKING AWESOME mrgreen

*finally goes to bed*

...don't forget the banner contest, people. I JUST got the FIRST entrant, and it's a triple-doozy pirate ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:34 pm
Serali88
This is wonderful! I want it! Oh and btw can I have a boingy for an avatar? Thanks! I've got loads! mrgreen I've got over 100 post! Yippee! mrgreen

Sent you a PM!
I only have 48. Well, when I post this post, it will become 49. So close! emo

Anorectic-Pandas

Anorectic-Pandas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:05 pm
Is the page open to any changes?
I just thought I ought to ask before editing anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:26 pm
Yes, the page is open to changes. ;)

However, please consult me before publishing anything.  

Eccentric Iconoclast
Captain

Xeigrich
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:00 am
I'll probably be spending today (Friday the 13th woooo surprised ) working on fonts and the guild's Google page. I've already made a few minor changes, and since no one else seems to have done much, I'll probably go in and add some pages and some structure to it. Then we can see what EI thinks before any big changes are published.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:37 pm
SCRATCH what I said about not being able to edit the pages! Mom went and bought a new modem, and now it works fine.:O  

Eccentric Iconoclast
Captain

Xeigrich
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:17 pm
I would suggest that if anyone will be doing any editing or even planning to sign in to the account... They should also connect to the IRC channel beforehand. This way, if you check the IRC channel first, you can avoid accidentally logging someone else out and losing whatever changes they made.

Just a thought. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:13 am
Could you please post the link the the page? I don't have anything to edit, but I'd love to see what you guys have done. smile  

Nanoq

Forgedawn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:51 pm
I figured this is the closest to an on-topic thread to note it in--I moved a couple of threads to Help! that have been in the main forum for a while. So... if you've lost a thread, try looking there wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:01 pm
Um, how do those of us who aren't "in on the building" get to the site to view it? I mean, isn't half the point to show it off? How can we do that if there's no link? neutral  

theoretical_cat

Xeigrich
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:21 am
There is only one page to the "site" so far, and it's just an introduction page anyway. It has not been published yet, and if the Google stuff is anything like Tripod, that means that there is no actual site yet, and thus no link. Even if there was a link, there wouldn't be anything to see anyway.

Actually, it looks like no one has edited the site since I last did. If EI doesn't mind, I can go ahead and publish what little there is, so that we can at least get a link out for people to see what's there, and maybe give suggestions.

EDIT: Well, I've got some free time and nothing better to do, so I'm working on adding a bit of bulk-n-fluff to the site... I don't know if EI has unpoofed yet, so... I may go ahead and publish what little there is after I've done some editing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:45 am
Go ahead. ;P  

Eccentric Iconoclast
Captain

Homurakitsune

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:50 am
Um... I'm not good with computers so I'll just wait 'till it's finished and then join. =)

(That reminds me, I have to go update Nio! O_o)  
The Constructed Languages Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff