Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ PRP ]: Rain, Pumpkins and Roses Oh My! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:32 am
[colordodgerblue]"It was a freak snow storm. Didn't stop snowing for weeks. Then it stoped cleared up and never snowed again." Rain explained. It had been odd.

Rain smiled down to the little one. "Oh, well I don't think you should worry about them. We'd have to make one. We could just make a castle instead."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:43 am
Sally nodded. "Yeah that does seem a bit strange." She too wondered what a snowman..or sandman was.

Rosie felt better. If Rain wasn't scared of sandmen, then she wasn't either. And if you had to make them then they couldn't be all that scary. Her happy smile returned. "Otay! Cwastle"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:22 pm
Rain smiled. He sat on the sand and pulled some sand to him. "Okay, you can make it anyway you want. That's part of the fun!" He then began to move it around. "If only we had a bucket and spade. They would help."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:39 pm
Sally joined the two already sitting on the ground, gathering up her own pile of sand. She started humming happily, and without thinking much began to shape her pile of sand into a pumpkin.

Rosie was grinning widely as she created a miss-mass of shapes for her castle.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:10 pm
Rain smiled as he looked at what the girls were making. "Very nice. It's like the house the Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater put his wife in." He chuckled. Rain was making your standered castle  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:53 pm
Sally froze and looked up at him with a confused expression. "Peter peter pumpkin eater? What in the world is that?"

Rosie looked over at Rain's castle. His was much better than hers. Annoyed at her pathetic attempt, the toddler smashed her hand down on the piles of sands that until moment early, was her sand castle. She giggled in delight and specks of sand flew everywhere. Amused, she flung her other fist down into the sand. "pwatte cak, pwatte cak!!"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:39 am
"Oh, it's rhyme. About a man who did have a house for his wife so they live in a pumpkin shell. It's odd, but all of them really are." Rain had read a lot when he was living with his father and his father's family.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:23 am
Sally froze, her work on he sand castle forgotten. A rhyme about a person living in a pumpkin? That was strangely coincidental. "Well, its not that odd" she said slowly. "After all that's what Rosie and I live in."

Rosie was still happily flinging sand around as her arms flailed. This was fun, but the sound of her hands hitting the gritty sand below just wasn't as satisfying as the lovely "smluck" sound that mud made. An idea occurred to her and she grinned deviously. Gathering together clumps of wet sand with her tiny little fingers she formed them into a roughly shaped ball. Now...who would her victim be? She glanced back and forth between the two adults - Sally always had a fun reaction but she was too far away to really splatter good. Better go with her new friend, he was closer. She reached her arm back and flung the sand ball at him with all her might (which admittedly wasn't much). She giggled madly.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:12 pm
Rain looked at Sally with a suprised look. "Really? Hummm... Peter Peter Pumkin Eater had a wife and couldn't keep her. Put in a pumkin shell and there he kept her very well. So, where is Peter?" Rain chuckled as he was only joking.

As Rain chuckled he was hit by a sand ball on his leg. He looked over to Rosie. "Oh, my little sneak!" he winked and then made a rainbow ball and tossed it at her. It was soft and wouldn' hurt.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:18 am
A blank looked crossed Sally's face for several moments. What in the world did he mean? Wait....a blush broke out over her face. "Erm...well there really isn't a Peter" she stammered out, not understanding that he was joking with her.

Rosie giggled insanely as the swirling ball of colors came towards her. It was so pretty! She tried catching it but her hands were too clumsy and the ball tumbled out of her grasp, dissappating as it did. She frowned sadly.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:56 pm
Rain smiled and winked at her. "Oh, I'm sure there will be one day." He chuckled as he was just teasing her.

"Oh, well how about this?" Rain made a small rainbow braclete. "I hope that stays longer." He said as he tied it around Rosie's wrist. Though, he wasn't sure it would.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 am
The pumpkin pae just nodded blankly in response, her mind whirring away. She'd been after Alaera for who knows how long to find someone to be with. But she'd never really thought of looking for a special someone for herself. She'd always just been satisfied by her pumpkin friends and caring for first, Sylvestanya, and now Rosie. But what would happen when they would no longer needed her....?

Rosie's eyes grew huge as she looked at the bracelet. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen in her whole entire life! Stumbling up from the sand, she lumbered over to Rain and threw her arms around his neck hugging him tightly. "Fank You Wain!!!"

{{ I think someone has a puppy crush! smile }}  

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:01 am
((lol She's a teen now, but I guess that might be odd! eek xp ))

Rain smiled to Sally. He only ment it as a joke. He hoped that he didn't hurt her feelings. She had Rosie. All he had was his mom. Which was nice, but not really the same.

Rain hugged the little girl back. "You are very welcome. A pretty for a pretty girl." He nodded. Hopefully it would last. He really wanted it to. Maybe that would work? It was his power after all.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:46 am
{{ Yeah I know. It's kinda weird still rping her as a toddler when she's a teen ^_^ }}

Rosie blushed at the compliment before releasing his neck and toddling over to Sally. "Mommy Mommy Wook!!" She proudly displayed to her the shimmering bracelet of colors twirling around her wrist.

Sally broke out of her reverie. Looking down at her little girl's wrist she smiled and laughed at the girl's excitement. Pulling her up into her lap she kissed the toddlers cheek and hugged her. "Well isn't that a pretty little treasure you got!" She hoped that it lasted longer than Rain's other rainbow creations, or poor Rosie would be saddened. She glanced up at Rain. "You have a wonderful way with children."

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:27 pm
((lol That's true. If you want to end this so you can move on, that's okay with me. Maybe they'll met again. biggrin ))

Rain smiled. This time it would last. Some how he knew it would. It was small anyway. That might help it out. He beamed at Sally. "Oh, well thanks. I don't know why. I don't have any and I missed my brother's kids when they were young." he scratched the back of his head. Rain never even thought about having kids, though after this it might be nice. If he found a girl anyway.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff