tekken 2
  tekken 3
  tekken tag
  tekken 4
  tekken 5
View Results

ponyan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:03 pm
i was practily five when i first started with tekken 2 i was never good until i kept doing practice mode and got better eventualy my dad couldn't beat me like right now anyways i liked gon in tekken 3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:36 pm
yeah, i started out with 4 and found 3 in a Circuit City. i borrowed Tag, and bought 5 for my b-day. i only played 1 & 2 cuz of 5 though.  

Half Man-half otaku

Sugihide

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:06 am
I was fifteen when I tried out Tekken 3 and that was months before the September 11 Attacks. As of now, I am still playing Tekken 5, but I will like to try out the game, again, in the PSP.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:31 pm
I started with the OG Tekken, the original.  

BlueHeartShinigami

2,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

Cali_on_the_spot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:17 am
My sister and I started out on original tekken. (Her jun was god) Ive played all of them through the years along with many other fighting games. But as soon as tag came out Tekken became my favorite fighting game of all time. Out of all the tekkens im best with DR and Tag. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:20 am
When I started playing TEKKEN it was TEKKEN 5 Dark Resurrection, that was at our local Skating Rink, I sorta drew a crowd when I was playing, and I actually almost beat the entire thing, but I ran out of money. (If the old owners were there I wouldnt have had a problem!) And My sister(who was with me) told me to stop playing, I played for about an hour or two...  

Zetsumei Yakunai

1,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Consumer 100

dansayasane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:54 am
i started tekken with the first one.. U could play Galaxy when u start up the game.. tekken 3 was the one that got to me tho.. i was addicted after that  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:58 am
Hey again! I hav to post my friend's first moment because it is very remarkable. She played Tekken 5 DR at the skating rink and beat it only using Lili. The joystick was broken or something, so she only had the buttons to use. She still beat it ALL the way through though. And it was her absolute first time.  

Zetsumei Yakunai

1,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Consumer 100

IamredMage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:48 am
Tekken 2... aaah the nostalia. I still remember being Jun and kicking Devil Kazuya's arse in that mirror place... god, those were the days. Is it just me, or was tekken just way better before the whole thing became revolved around Jin?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:20 pm
i first played tekken 3 back in like what 1998 at my cousin's house? i got my @$$ handed to me for being a newb and all. it was embarassing.... crying So i started playing more and got into it bad! i'm in heart w/ tekken!  

silver_avenger

ladyvader89

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:16 pm
The first Tekken game I play was Tekken 3 and I was like 11 back then. After that, Tekken 2. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:59 am
Tekken 2 demo back in... don't remember. The first Tekken I got was TTT  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Uui-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:49 am
T1 when it was released to the PS1, I was so a scrub back then, can't do strings and only spamming throws.

only got good with t5DR since luckily I managed upon some great competition that help nurtured me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:37 am
...Tekken 5, for my brother, Sergei's, birthday... since we don't have a PS3/PSP... so, he'll get Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection for Christmas ~ yay!

I played as Raven first, against Yoshimitsu... I kept winning as Raven for a few rounds until... well, one of my brothers' characters beat me - can't remember...

...me, and my brothers, adjusted abnormally fast to Tekken... most likely because we were already good with Soul Calibur (I don't mean the controls btw... I mean, characters/storylines/etc...); which is kind of funny, since we actually hated fighting games a few years ago, except for Super Smash Bros. series...

Sha Agate

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:08 am
I started back with the original, waaaaaay back. Before it was cool. I've been hooked ever since.  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff