Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loli Dollies' Vanilla Entourage (lolita)

Back to Guilds

Tags: lolita, gothic, fashion, japan, victorian 

Reply Lolita Media
I WAS LOLITA AS A CHILD! (PROOF PICS) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADHD Lolita

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:46 am
Heh, I know lots of people have made threads like this but I cant find them right now and I dont remember anybody having actual proof but I DO! here we go!

Me as a baby!
User Image
now I know I know...Im sure lots of babies wore bonnets but heres another of me (im in the middle making a weird face XD )
User Image
funny faces
User Image
my preschool graduation!
User Image
still not rori enough for you? BAM!
User Image
Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills
XD Yea, I was cool mrgreen

Lolita is SUCH a blessing to have now isnt it? Cuz I sure missed dressing all pretty and frilly mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:39 pm
Well, by technicality EVERYONE was Lolita as a child, because lolita has a connotation to Child xDD

But i know what you mean xD I used to dress like this all the time. I hade this gorgeous redwine velvet poofy dress with white lace and a victorian broch ...i miss it ;-;. I won baby anc child beauty contests with my frilly fashion xD I have pics, i just would rather not spend time uploading them...

Firenation Innara

ADHD Lolita

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:17 pm
XxAmaneMisaxX
Well, by technicality EVERYONE was Lolita as a child, because lolita has a connotation to Child xDD

But i know what you mean xD I used to dress like this all the time. I hade this gorgeous redwine velvet poofy dress with white lace and a victorian broch ...i miss it ;-;. I won baby anc child beauty contests with my frilly fashion xD I have pics, i just would rather not spend time uploading them...

I have no life XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:34 pm
such cute pics 3nodding  

my_dark

Jazminny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:47 pm
Oh my...darling, you reminded me in the nick of time; I also have pictures, though not many...as a munchkin wearing such dresses. xDD Not as frilly, but quite poofy. However, as Amane has mentioned, little girl's fashion in the age of childhood or being toddler, revolves in the loli style in some or many ways. :] But you look so cute in your baby pictures, as well as you look now in your siggie. ♥

Hmmm, I'll search up my baby picture's and see what I can upload. e_e

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:47 pm
Jazminny
Oh my...darling, you reminded me in the nick of time; I also have pictures, though not many...as a munchkin wearing such dresses. xDD Not as frilly, but quite poofy. However, as Amane has mentioned, little girl's fashion in the age of childhood or being toddler, revolves in the loli style in some or many ways. :] But you look so cute in your baby pictures, as well as you look now in your siggie. ♥

thanks XD
Put em up on here that way we wont have a bagillion topics for one thing  

ADHD Lolita

Jazminny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:13 pm
XxcoldrealityXx
Jazminny

thanks XD
Put em up on here that way we wont have a bagillion topics for one thing

You're very welcome. ^-^
El oh el, I will; once I'm able to find them-we have a plathera of photo albums. xDD

However, I might have to blur my face for safety purposes. :/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:16 pm
I like to take the prints of childrens clothes and adjust them to adult sizing ^__^ because little children clothes are adorable, and infants shouldn't have all the fun =D  

wonderouswashu

5,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Anima Doll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:17 pm
Ah,jealous.I think the frilliest dress I ever wore was a blue floral one for easter.Other than that my dresses were usually empire waisted and straight. But still adorable,my mom had great fashion sense!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:05 pm
I had tons of poofy dresses when I was under 2 years old, one even came with a pannier with little bows and lace on it! I still have them and...I'm keeping them forever, helpful things to have when sewing dresses since the stitching and stuff is similar.  

Libra Zebra

4,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Cup o Spoilers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:18 pm
you were so cute... heart

you have officially begun me on a search for pictures of me and my twin sis in loli like clothing...
I know there is a baby pic of us that we have little dark velvet dresses with lots of lace... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:22 pm
cute, i was like that too!, because my mother made my clothes and made a making pair for my twin heart  

blberry

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Online Security Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:16 pm
haha, I think I totally had that last dress when I was a kid. You were a cute kiddo!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:10 am
nice, i also used to be that way, i had a set of four dresses that kind of matched. They were the only thing i wanted to wear as a child, my mother, however, never really liked it because i always got them dirty... ( sweatdrop ) sadly, we never had a camera and she ended up throwing them away... i do miss them tho.  

ashesxnevermore

Kokkuri Angel Cupid Tamao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:25 pm
The red dress is beautiful! >w<  
Lolita Media

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items