Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nomad Bui

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:40 pm
new weekly jam thread!

...fashion design...

this topic will be open so we can get a consensus on who wants to participate. so again, the topic is just fashion. make crazy outfits; mix and match the wildest styles; and above all else, have fun. Deadline is this time next week. HAJIME!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:56 am
soooo much stuff to do! heh I'll try to jump in this thang too.  

ionwhat

Sutefeni_fetus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:44 pm
ooo ooo, this sounds fun! I'll try and jump in :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:26 pm
ditto for me!  

crazy spork i am
Captain

Kiribunnie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:50 pm
sounds like fun :p  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:00 am
well my tablet broke and my scanner doesn't work [two of the many important things i need ;_;], so i tried to work in illustrator.

Pen tool is my friend and enemy.

I've been re-listening to cds i bought back in high school and wanted to do a punky fashion thing. nothing too wild about it. I wanna turn something in before time runs out!

I'll try and do something more detailed....xP

User Image  

Sutefeni_fetus

Nomad Bui

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:52 pm
i suggest investing in a ski mask and sticking up the cage. while you're at it, can you get me a 20D?

this is nifty! i'm diggin her hair color! =o] i gotta come up wit hsomething soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:05 am
hey thats a nice one stef! very punky indeed. what are you listening to?

oh crud I forgot about the deadline!  

ionwhat

LeEsquisse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:35 am
Love the stylization Stef! A simple and clean design.

Didn't have too much of an Idea before I started. Just started getting what I was seeing out of my head. After the first run, I didn't like it so much so I cooled off and worked on it a few days later. Erased a good portion of it. Buh...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:03 pm
ooooh man. rejean with the value jylz before colorizing! OOOFFF love the open-toed socks n straps!!! im also diggin that plad match up with her top n pantleg? too much creativity!! i must bust!  

Nomad Bui

Sutefeni_fetus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:35 am
tong - that sounds like a brilliant idea! though they'd probably have more weapons to use like throwing that giant printer on me. :[ and yes you must come up with something soon!

ion - thanks though i'm gonna try to go even more hardcore punky xD i'm just listening to nofx, sr-71, sum41, ratm, and others, though i'm not quite sure if some of them fall into the punky category...i don't know my musics well. I just like listening :]

rejean - wahhh! thanks for your kind words!
Damn! I'm always amazed at what you come up with! I love everything about her...especially her face. She knows she's badass with her awesome fishnet arm warmer things. I really like how you make everything go together. Way too awesome! and inspiring!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:11 pm
good lord... another challenge. i'll..try...
great posts so far. rejean, what happened to all that boo-shite about getting rusty? this is awesome!  

rytango

Kiribunnie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:16 pm
User Image

Foosh, here's a little doodle ahaha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:57 am
i know i'm late and i rushed, but qwatever! here's mine. i spent just as much time (if not more) figuring out the colors as i did drawing it so i gave up. yea, yea, gradients, cheap... other than that, any crits?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Nomad Bui

LeEsquisse
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:08 am
Hyun: Diggin the tights + corset mix. Sexay!

Tong: I think the gradients work really well. I like the mix of flat and gradient sections. Everything about her is makin me scream! The details of the straps on the jacket, the chinese style shirt, the designs on the end of the sleeve, the dragon design on the pants, the streaks in the hair and the 2 strands of long hair. Diggin it all man. The bg is sic too! I want to try something like that.
My only crit is the placement of the feet, mainly her left foot. The camera is slightly above but the foot appears as if its from the direct front. Maybe if the foot was curved so you can see more of the top.

Are we gonna bust another for next week? I still want to bust some animations too!  
Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff