Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
MYSPACE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I keep my MYSPACE?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ruby928

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:17 pm
This topic is to DICUSS MYSPACE!!!!!!! I am an owner of a Myspace and wondering if I should keep it. You can dicuss it to me prviatly if you want to  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:32 pm
should i keep my myspace?  

ruby928

AspergersKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:50 pm
I say Myspace is bad. Just my personal opinion. I got a super creepy letter from some old dude. Also, I posted something and my stepmom's ex. turned it around to say I said she was abusing me... Also, I really dont' like my 11 year old sister being on Myspace... I think you should have to be 18  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:55 pm
i think myspace is ok as long as you watch whats going on around you and who tries to talk to you
there are sick people out there trying to mess with you but you have options set your profile to private unless their your friend and dont accept adds from creepy old guys, thats just bad policy
if they continue to persist you can block them with one simple click and they wont bug you anymore
when it comes to lil children on the web, yes they should have discrepency and watch what their doing but the truth is kids dont their troublesome lil miscreants most of the time... it all comes down to the parents, they need to monitor their children and make sure theyre not doing something stupid

myspace is actually not to bad of a place
i have one and thats how me and many of my friends keep in touch its simpler and more enjoyable form of email  

thesleepstalker

Kyprioth07

Benevolent Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:07 pm
In my opinion, I see nothing wrong with keeping your Myspace. I hardly get on my account so I might not be the best person to get advice, but Myspace should only be used to keep in contact with your friends and people you know. Most of my friends have myspaces and that's how I keep in contact. Besides, it's fun designing your profile with all the many options out there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:49 pm
My myspace is set to private and I've personally met everyone on my friend's list. So, if I haven't met you, don't ask to be my friend.  

trigirl48

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:40 pm
I have a myspace. Personally, I haven't had a problem with it yet, and I'm only using it for networking. I mean, it really is a good way to meet a lot of important people, because "everyone" has a myspace rolleyes

Anyway, I only have a few friends, and they're either friends of mine on gaia as well, or people I know in real life. Then there's my favorite radio show, but that's different. I mean, really. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:30 pm
Myspace is just a place to talk to friends and try an attempt to find someone online. I keep one to stay in contact with people I know. I hate losing contact with my friends. Keeping Myspace is all up to you... I also like to use it to check out new bands I haven't heard of.  

silver_reaver

The_GhostlyGirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:23 pm
I think you should keep you myspace but you should only add the people you know. That's what I do, and besides it's fun customising your profile just the way you like it. Well, as long as you set it to private and only add the people you have met then you should keep your myspace...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Only you can make the choose to keep or leave myspace.
If you are old enough to have and run a space, you have to keep a look out. My your info. private unless you really know a person, don't just give every person {good and purv} the chance to take what is only yours to give.

Trust young cricket, but trust wisely.  

Naushina

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:38 am
Its no worse than any of the other sites, all of them basically having very little protection for its users.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:12 pm
I have my own Myspace account, and agree with the earlier ocmmenters who keep in touch with real-life friends using that site.
I don't mind chatting with lots of people on the Internet (duh! That's what it's for!), but personal information should remain private (like your street address, school/workplace, sex life, etc.). My own profile there is private and viewable only to people I met in real life.  

Diligent Slacker

my looser username

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:22 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:09 am
i have myspace because its easier for me to see my favourite and its a good way to find new music or in reality for them to find you... i post onto some bands pages and other bands see it and add me and hey presto! more cool bands to listen to  

FuggThisGame

sparta 3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:09 am
i think myspace is ok i only have one because my friends in real life have one.  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games