Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CameoAmalthea
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:26 pm
Who is your favorite character and why?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:20 am
Venom, because he was the ultimate villian!
You even get to play as Venom spiderman in a ps Spiderman game, just I don't remeber what it was called.  

TheLegendaryThiefYunku

Harry Osborn NG

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:24 pm
Easy one for me.

Harry. cool

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:22 pm
If it was the comic books I would say Venom followed by Spidey.

For the movies I would say Venom followed by Harry, because Peter Parker just flat out annoys me. He was not well cast.

named user
Vice Captain

Kitchinou
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:29 pm
Venom
He's this..violent black blob
and Carnage
almost Venom's son, just more insane  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:33 pm
Harry, just based on the movies. (I am not good at reading comic books for some reason I'm better with book books or movies) But as to what Sotto said I must say I liked Toby as Peter he was believable and he also has a nice butt which is actually important when you're wearing a tight outfit like that. redface  

CameoAmalthea
Captain

named user
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:51 pm
CameoAmalthea
Harry, just based on the movies. (I am not good at reading comic books for some reason I'm better with book books or movies) But as to what Sotto said I must say I liked Toby as Peter he was believable and he also has a nice butt which is actually important when you're wearing a tight outfit like that. redface

Special effects?

I would really prefer to believe that his butt isn't that good, because it just scares me how fit he can be and also how nerdy.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:56 pm
His butt looked hot when he was just wearing just those tight emo jeans, he has a nice butt. Toby had a nice butt when he was wearing those jocky pants in SeaBiscuit. (when jocky's ride horses they stick their butts out). Honestly you think they'd use special effects for that?  

CameoAmalthea
Captain

named user
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:30 pm
CameoAmalthea
His butt looked hot when he was just wearing just those tight emo jeans, he has a nice butt. Toby had a nice butt when he was wearing those jocky pants in SeaBiscuit. (when jocky's ride horses they stick their butts out). Honestly you think they'd use special effects for that?

I know that it's his butt, I'm just being immature because I know I don't have a bottom anywhere near that good looking. whee

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:07 pm
lol, now I feel dumb, and do boys actually get jealous of each other and compare stuff, I thought that was just a girl thing.  

CameoAmalthea
Captain

Harry Osborn NG

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:15 pm
Whoa, this is a butt discussion now? xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:16 pm
CameoAmalthea
lol, now I feel dumb, and do boys actually get jealous of each other and compare stuff, I thought that was just a girl thing.

I'm a very girly boy. sweatdrop

named user
Vice Captain

CameoAmalthea
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:20 pm
oh funny story, so my friend who is a guy was in class and there were these girls talking abot the movie 300. And one girl siad "the only reason they dressed the cast like that is to get girls to go to the movie to look at the shirtlessness" and then another girl says "yeah its the same with Troy, the only reason to see that movie was to see Brad Pitt's butt" and then my friend chimed in "if you're going to see a movie for Brad Pitt's butt there are better movies like Thelma and Louise" Then the teacher came over and said loudly so the whole class could hear "Mr. (my friend's name) would you and your friends stop discussing Brad Pitt's butt and discuss calculus"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:05 pm
Venom all the way cause he is spidermans number one foe and he is so damn evil  

Rage Lord

CameoAmalthea
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:07 pm
Venom "so damn evil", the whole caring about and saving innocents killing people who hurt innocents is a bit not evil is you ask me.  
The Amazing Spiderman

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff