Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:18 am
H e l l i s h V o i d
Tamer Name: H e l l i s h V o i d
Digimon: Penguinmon
Registry Fee: 1000 Gold

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island and here is your very first Digimon! I hope you enjoy your time here. =D

User Image
[img]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_H_e_l_l_i_s_h_V_o_i_d_Penguinmon.png[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:16 am
Tamer Name: Arcaris
Digimon: Yuramon [F]
Registry Fee: 1,000 Gold

Arcaris

Conservative Member

6,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:06 am
Arcaris
Tamer Name: Arcaris
Digimon: Yuramon [F]
Registry Fee: 1,000 Gold

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island! =D I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have over the years. sweatdrop Here is you first Digimon!

User Image
[img]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Arcaris_Yuramon.png[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:43 am
Tamer Name: Deviant Megaman
Digimon: Jyarimon

Deviant Megaman

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:19 pm
Deviant Megaman

Here is your first Digimon! Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island and hope you have an enjoyable time! =D If you have any questions feel free to ask me. ^-^

User Image
[img]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Deviant_Megaman_Jyarimon.png[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:06 pm
Dstdnt
Deviant Megaman

Here is your first Digimon! Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island and hope you have an enjoyable time! =D If you have any questions feel free to ask me. ^-^

User Image
[img]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Deviant_Megaman_Jyarimon.png[/img]

Thank you, thank you! He's adorable!  

Deviant Megaman

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100

LeonLion522

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:29 pm
Tamer Name:LeonLion522
Digimon: Gigimon [T]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:37 am
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!~ Sorry for the delay
Please save your art into your personal computer/image storage website as I may delete it from my own to make space.

LeonLion522
Tamer Name:LeonLion522
Digimon: Gigimon [T]

User Image
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/Leon-Gigi_zps25921c17.png[/img]

To start off you should make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win another digimon partner.

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out here.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

nyo-norway-here

Surefire Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 pm
Tamer Name:cupilfina
Digimon: badomon
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:55 pm
cupilfina
Tamer Name:cupilfina
Digimon: badomon

Sorry but Badomon aka Budmon is both not part of the list of starter digimon in the front page and is a limited digimon which isn't available to be chosen as a starter digimon. Please check the first post of the first page of this thread for available starter digimon or if you want to do it the difficult way, look through the digimon list for a normal aka non limited, restricted or special [F] (Fresh), [T] (In-Training) or [R] Rookie digimon.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:05 pm
Tamer Name: JJ // Jamie
Digimon: Tapirmon
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:42 pm
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!~
Please save your art into your personal computer/image storage website as I may delete it from my own to make space.
xNew York Slavex
Tamer Name: JJ // Jamie
Digimon: Tapirmon

User Image

To start off you should make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win another digimon partner.

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out here.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any! ^-^  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

nateuchiha101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:48 pm
Tamer Name: nate uchiha
Digimon: agumon[R]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 am
User ImageWelcome to Digimon Tamer Island my fellow Tamer!

Because he is still on the way to adulthood, his power is quite low, but as his personality is quite ferocious, he never runs from a fight. His Special Move is "Pepper Breath", a move where Agumon spits a searing ball of fire at his opponents.

Please save your digimon art to your own laptop or photobucket account.

Before you start posting in the guild, you should make your own tamer profile. The currency in this guild, used to digivolve your digimon partner, is known as TP, and is based on how active you are in the guild. It can be spent in the Digi-Market.

If you want an easy way to earn TP then check out the chatterbox forum.

If you feel lucky, and want to win an extra partner for your digimon team, then head over to the contest forum. New contests are hosted all the time!

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out our Guild RP

Me and Kaosx are at your service should you need help or guidance.
We are glad to have you in the guild

Little Pinch of Ginger

nateuchiha101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:52 pm
Little Pinch of Ginger
User ImageWelcome to Digimon Tamer Island my fellow Tamer!

Because he is still on the way to adulthood, his power is quite low, but as his personality is quite ferocious, he never runs from a fight. His Special Move is "Pepper Breath", a move where Agumon spits a searing ball of fire at his opponents.

Please save your digimon art to your own laptop or photobucket account.

Before you start posting in the guild, you should make your own tamer profile. The currency in this guild, used to digivolve your digimon partner, is known as TP, and is based on how active you are in the guild. It can be spent in the Digi-Market.

If you want an easy way to earn TP then check out the chatterbox forum.

If you feel lucky, and want to win an extra partner for your digimon team, then head over to the contest forum. New contests are hosted all the time!

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out our Guild RP

Me and Kaosx are at your service should you need help or guidance.
We are glad to have you in the guild

thank you and i will if anything comes up
User Image  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games