Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Harry Potter Slash <333 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dirtay Emo Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:57 am
So... Does anyone like harry Potter Slash? Or femlash for that matter?

Fem/slash

HEART ... Haha. they have some like, just stuff where they're hugging and then the bad things are the thumbs with red in them. er something. Even though it would never happen Harry and Draco would look cute together. And then they'd be like...bickering all the time. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:02 am
They also have a funny Sirius/Remus comic. Haha.

http://www.ponderosa121.com/artwork_book_hp_slash.html

Dirtay Emo Bunny

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:54 pm
I adore slash... It's so wonderful! Particularily fond of Harry/Draco and Harry/Severus...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:30 pm
Woo, yesh. I like Harry and Draco, along with Sirius and Remus. I like to mix Regulus into any coupling I can imagine, and upon occasion I like pairing Harry with Neville or Ron.

I like Ginny and Luna together too. Not as into much into femslash but supoprt it.  

Baby Phantomhive
Vice Captain

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:38 pm
I really enjoy slash. Good times. Lupin.Serious Harry/Serious and a few more that I can't think of as I am tired and etc and etc did I say etc? Et cetra.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:35 pm
If i think about it Lucious and Harry together is really creepy... That's why i don't think sometimes. Haha.  

Dirtay Emo Bunny

Dirtay Emo Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:41 pm
I think that Fred/George and Fred/George/Harry is hot, no matter how weird that is. And also Hermione/Ginny. Indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:43 pm
I'm more of a Harry/Draco and (to a smaller extent) Harry/Severus slash fan. I'll also read a well-done Harry/Ron, although I'm not too sure. I'm not too sure on the Sirius/Remus slash, but I haven't read much of it.h  

darkangeloflight14

EmsMercury

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:56 pm
Harry/Draco is my OTP! heart I can't read them paired together with anybody other than each other. I'm just weird like that. Other than that, uhhh, Lupin/Sirius, Lupin/Snape, the occasional Lucius/Snape, Seamus/Dean, Blaise/Neville, Seamus/Blaise. And that's about it. (I didn't include Ron because I can't see him with anybody other than Hermione 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:24 pm
Isn't it kind of ironic, angel, that i'm now writing a Harry/Ron slash-fic? weird...  

Dirtay Emo Bunny

Zoey Mikaela

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:54 pm
I enjoy slash as well. My favorite would have to be Draco and Harry.

I use to have a fic printed off about Harry's 21 birthday, but now I can't find it. crying I wish I knew where it was, or where to find it again.

If any one has read it, it has a scene towards the beginning where Draco wakes up Harry by dripping hot wax on him. (He saw it in a muggle video and thought it was hot xd )

I'd really appreciate it!

heart Mirei  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:02 pm
Dirtay Emo Bunny
They also have a funny Sirius/Remus comic. Haha.

http://www.ponderosa121.com/artwork_book_hp_slash.html

I must say I am totally loving the art work on this site of Sirius and Remus. Such great art!  

Zoey Mikaela

[Waru]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:26 am
Draco/Ron is one of the few couplings I' actually got attached to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:47 am
Hmm. I haven't read slash in AGES. I'd actually like to read some good Draco/Harry, or even Sirius/Remus. Or anything good really, that has a ship I can believe in.

Isotropes

Magnetic Conversationalist

Deth Pixie

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:27 am
On AFF.net there is loads of slash fiction. I've become really into Harry/Draco, Harry/Snape, Sirius/Remus and even a little Harry/Snape/Draco.
Yum mrgreen  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces