Total Votes : 19

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:51 pm
It took Kit half a second to realize the words she heard weren't verbal, and another half a second to understand them. Instantly a hand reached into her coat for one of her two long knives, Mako green eyes flashing a little as she turned towards the windows. Slipping the blade silently from its sheath, Kit drops to the floor and makes her way towards a window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:33 am
((My next post depends on whether Remnants can communicate with Mother psychically or not... so what do people think?))  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:18 pm
(Well, if Mother can communicate with her Children telepathically, shouldn't her Children be able to do the same?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:53 pm
((I would think so but I wasn't sure, and can the Remnants contact each other?))  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:50 pm
(That, I don't know. That would be on Furry to decide, I think.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:13 pm
OOC: Not words so much as impressions. Mother is the center of that power, so in her presence those powers would be at their strongest, but they are naturally varied by distance. For instance, Jenova controlled Cloud only by filling him with hatred every time he thought of Sephiroth all across the globe. The remnants would not have as much control of said power, and could not individually target each other or send very clear messages, at least not at first. I'll allow that they can probably learn to develop this power, but still, their individual power and skill will be dependent upon Jenova's presence and current condition in addition to their own.  

KiyaraSabel

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces