Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
I cant find this quote in the bible... Can you help me??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:14 am
"Out of Zion shall come forth a law
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem
Nation shall not raise sword against nation
And they shall not learn war anymore
For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:51 am
Isaiah 2:3-4

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Asking because it's also lyrics from Liberate by Disturbed?  

vampy dave

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:50 pm
mistressofthelost

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Lol
Ya...
I was listening to there song I relized the quote..  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:39 pm
LRD_nick
mistressofthelost

Lol
Ya...
I was listening to there song I relized the quote..

Hehe, Google can be your friend. I looked up the quote there and the lyrics were the first thing to pop up.  

vampy dave

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff