A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.::Rumours and Ex friends. Share your stories here::. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I confront Heather about this before Grad?
  yes
  no
View Results

da_shortness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:37 pm
Tell your high school troubles here, and any other stories to help get that load off of your chest.

My story starts at the end of last summer when my friend heather and her b/f parker, introduced me to parkers friend Dan. We became very close, and soon, Dan and I were a couple. Things were normal at first, but then Heather and Parker seemed oddly interetsted in our budding relationship. They actually egged us on, and then watched us the very first time we ever made out together. I thought Heather was just proud of setting us up, and it actually working out, but I soon realized that wasn't the case. Everytime we would go out, and she would have a little too much to drink, her true feelings would show. She would blurt things out like "You guys really aren't in love you know. Stop saying that.", and "Parker and I have decided that our 'love' life is better than yours.".

It will be 8 months this friday since we sarted dating, and Heather and Parker have been broken up for a month now. I thought that would be the end of the troubles, but now people have been informing me that she beaks me worse than ever every time I'm not in the room. She's made up Rumours that Dan and I being caught 'together' in the basment by my father, and that the first time we ever *ahem*, he was thinking of another girl the whole time. I know this isn't true. He has had many chances before to cheat on me, and he has not taken them. I think that proves he has eyes only for me. It's getting hard to keep shrugging it off, and its starting to affect me emotionally. I don't want people believing her lies, and thinking I'm a slut.

My problem is that it is our graduating year, and I don't want to cause I giant war 2 months before grad. Should I try to talk to her about her loose mouth, or should I leave things be for now?

Tell me what you think, and maybe share some of your stories, whether its super dramatic, or if your just worried about an upcoming test or something  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Reserved
*contests will eventually be set up here If the thread is active enough, the person with the best story may win a prize*  

da_shortness

w4sab1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:27 pm
For me.....i will talk to her!! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:02 pm
w4sab1
For me.....i will talk to her!! stressed

i really want to, but i dont want to create a 'war'. Alot of people would take Heathers side, and I just have a select few friends that would stick with me. My bf is just about fed up with her too, and he doesnt even have to see her every day.  

da_shortness

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:12 pm
I would.. hum... well, I would tell her that what she's saying bothers me, and that none of it's true, but are you hearing about what she says from the same source all the time? It could be another person trying to screw with your friendship (although by the sounds of it, it IS her, and she's jealous that your relationship is lasting and happy while hers fell through)....

Also, don't be too quick to say that you love someone, but if you feel that it's right, well, who are they to tell you different?!
I knew I loved my boyfriend after... well, I finally admitted it to myself after 6 months, and I was really fighting myself on it. I still think sometimes that I can't, I'm too young, but you know what? I love him, he loves me, and that's all that matters.
That, and the great sex! No, I'm joking, but that is a plus ~_^

-will quit being a perv now- XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:18 pm
FlamingAngel666
I would.. hum... well, I would tell her that what she's saying bothers me, and that none of it's true, but are you hearing about what she says from the same source all the time? It could be another person trying to screw with your friendship (although by the sounds of it, it IS her, and she's jealous that your relationship is lasting and happy while hers fell through)....

Also, don't be too quick to say that you love someone, but if you feel that it's right, well, who are they to tell you different?!
I knew I loved my boyfriend after... well, I finally admitted it to myself after 6 months, and I was really fighting myself on it. I still think sometimes that I can't, I'm too young, but you know what? I love him, he loves me, and that's all that matters.
That, and the great sex! No, I'm joking, but that is a plus ~_^

-will quit being a perv now- XD

lol, its exactly the same for me as well. we just get along so great. theres no compotition, and no fighting to establish who's superior. we're just equals, and thats that. I know we're young, im 18, hes turning 20 soon, but just b/c we met while we were young, it doesnt mean its not real. Nothing is complicated with him, everything just works.
But yeah, its not just one source of info, its been many people. the most recent was my cousin, and me and her are very close, we have nothign against each other  

da_shortness

DeadTrinity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:39 pm

If that happened to me I would ignore the lies and rumors going around. If someone asked me if they were true or I heard someone talking about it I would simply tell them that they weren't true. However I've been homeschooled for about two years, so I've forgotten how highschool drama works. If your afraid of starting a war before graduation though, maybe you should wait after graduating to confront her. Or maybe you won't see her after graduation and it'll blow over.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:51 pm
DeadTrinity

If that happened to me I would ignore the lies and rumors going around. If someone asked me if they were true or I heard someone talking about it I would simply tell them that they weren't true. However I've been homeschooled for about two years, so I've forgotten how highschool drama works. If your afraid of starting a war before graduation though, maybe you should wait after graduating to confront her. Or maybe you won't see her after graduation and it'll blow over.

Well, I have to work with her cleaning up camp sites over the summer, so i might just let it blow over. The problem with me is, and I will admit this, I have a major pride issue. I just don't like people thinking nasty things about me, even if i know they're not true.  

da_shortness

DeadTrinity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:55 pm
kayla12
DeadTrinity

Well, I have to work with her cleaning up camp sites over the summer, so i might just let it blow over. The problem with me is, and I will admit this, I have a major pride issue. I just don't like people thinking nasty things about me, even if i know they're not true.

Then you should try to straightening things out with people who have been told. Start a sort of "rumor" of your own. Yet instead of saying something bad just spread the word that the bad rumors aren't true.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:22 am
DeadTrinity
kayla12
DeadTrinity

Then you should try to straightening things out with people who have been told. Start a sort of "rumor" of your own. Yet instead of saying something bad just spread the word that the bad rumors aren't true.

Thats a good idea. If I tell my friend kristen that, they'll spread like wildfire. Shes super pissed about all of this too, and she wants to do somethign about it  

da_shortness

Smoothie De Bootie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:52 pm
I'm getting a NEW bed tomorrow and get to sleep on my matress tonight! ^^ (Not what this topic is about but..sue me...I'm excited! >.<)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:11 pm
Black` Winged` A n g e l`
I'm getting a NEW bed tomorrow and get to sleep on my matress tonight! ^^ (Not what this topic is about but..sue me...I'm excited! >.<)

haha, i dont care. post away! this is to get anything off your chest, and thats what your doing  

da_shortness

EmilySakuraba

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:08 am
Those problems are easely solved here in the netherlands...
Just hit her or create a war together with all your friends agaisnt hers

i love this country cool problems solved within a day!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:17 am
I guess its the same way here ._. in sweden..... but those who can really fight winns cool
the others will cry then surender.

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EmilySakuraba

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:20 am
MelanHoliC
I guess its the same way here ._. in sweden..... but those who can really fight winns cool
the others will cry then surender.

I cant fight at all... my enemy's just have the problem i know almost half of the city whee .
But nah i dont think this really helps you sowwy...

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff