Training Facility. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hinnaku2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:40 pm
((All posts here take place within Captain Jek's training facility.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:34 pm
Fluer nodded to Morcanson, a fight wouldn't be good here; especially since they just welcomed Carrie.
She stepped towards the Captain and placed a hand on his fist. "Captain, maybe we should go." Fluer moved to block Jek's view of Carrie, and motioned down the hall, away from the cafeteria.
"I'm sure there's something we can discuss." She pushed his fist down to his side and took a step in the direction she had motioned to.

Aerilily

Hinnaku2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:58 am
Vincent looked over to the lieutenant, "Not so fast, Fluer." Vincent took a few steps towards her, "The captain wont be going anywhere, I want him to remain with us, we are after all, giving a tour of his facility."

He turned back to Carrie, 'Well then, what would you like to do next then?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:03 am
Captain Jek flinched and nearly preformed a full out attack on Fluer if it hadnt been for the very small rational portion of his brain stopping him. He snapped back to reality when Fluer placed her hand on his. Jek immediately recoiled and gained composure as fast as humanly possible.

"Yes.. yes. Other things to discuss..." The captain looked away from Fluer, worrying himself at what he might have done if he hadnt been stopped. 'This is going nowhere fast' Jek thought to himself, 'Perhaps 15 minutes was not eno-' he was cut off from Vincent intervening.

The Captain felt better, but worse at the same at what his Commander had said. On one hand he was glad that Vincent still had his priorities set. On the other, Jek was not looking forward to being around Carrie. 'Your in too deep this time Jek' he shamed himself. 'You could have killed her, what then hm?' The Captain couldnt think straight. He wanted to leave but knew he shouldnt, not the best idea for the moment. Instead he sucked it up as best he could, despite how hard it was, and was ready to follow the rest of the group.

l-Edgewalker-l

DemonicShitHead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:52 am
Captain McNight walked into the training facility His boots slightly clanked on the metal of the floor as he walked his m-16 was strapped to his back. As he walked the gun would sway slightly and the lite smg on his side alsy slightly moving. He looked around at the facility a bit then walked over to the boxing ring and where all the other bags were. He then walked over to a table that was against the wall and took off his weapons setting them down on the table including nis knives.

He then walked over to the cking back that was set up near the corner of the room close to the boxing ring. He began to through a seris of kicks towards the top of the bag. His kicks were prisice and very fast. He then took one fast and strong kick to the middle of the bag. the bag folded in and started to rip on the other side. Sand began to spew from the opening in the bag.

"Son of a b***h...This always happens when I come to a new facility."

He mumbled to him self as he took the bag down and sewed it shut with thread he had incase this would happen so that no more sand would come out onto the floor. He then looked around for a second then spotted a broom and a dustpan. He walked over grabbed it then walked back over to where the sand had spilled onto the floor he swepped it up and placed it into the trash can. He then walked over to the table and grabbed a bottle of water, took a few drinks, and then thought about what he was going to do next.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Morcanson showed no sign of outward dissapointment, though he felt like sighing deeply. At least Fluer had managed to calm Jek for the moment and halt any immediate conflict. "One more person to talk to," he thought with only a slight twinge of annoyance. He knew the captain well enough to know that he would keep his priorities straight and not hold qualms when they did not aid in the betterment of the empire. Or at least he hoped he did. He would wait for Carrie to give her consent before dragging her along on a continued tour. Best find out what had occurred before pushing her to do anything.

ChaosMidget
Vice Captain

Aerilily

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:48 pm
Fluer knew it might have been risky to aproach the captain like she had, but she was glad that she had 'opened his eyes' for the time.
When Vincent interrupted her, she glanced to Morcanson and saw that he didn't abject to Vincent's orders. She stepped to Jek's side, and hoped she might be able to stop him from fighting, if the chance arose.
The tour seemed to have taken a bad turn, and Fluer was still curious as to why. Vincent and the captain were withholding the information from her and Morcanson, she knew, but there wasn't much that she could do now. Their first priority was Carrie, and her welcoming tour.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:03 pm
Captain McNight decided that he would move to the speed bag since he wouldn't hit that bag hard and would just use his speed on the speed bag alos to help make him even faster than he alreadyw as. He walked over to the back and began to lift his right arm over his head and started to hit the bag the bag slamed into the plate it was mounted on bouncing back towards his first he would hit it again he would repeat this about 5 times before he would switch to his other hand. McNight at this point was kind of bored because nothing much has been happening around recently so he would just continue his training for now.

DemonicShitHead

Zero Tiadahlo

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:27 pm
Carrie for the moment let her thoughts trail off in all directions. She was mainly focuses on the betrayal that could, in some future happen. But by whom? Whom disliked her the most?

Was it Captain Jek, and quicksilver. His fiery anger than she knew, would not weaken just becuase of her past and his younger past with Kasey. Maybe that just made it worse? But was breaking in once, and immediately surrendering enough for this much distrust? Apparently, if he was sent to corrupt and invade her ship.

But that was right. He was SENT to do such job, by the man she sort-of trusted. Commander Vincent. He told Captain Jek, she presumed, after what Jek told Vincent when he passed over the box, to get all the data from her ship. Thanks to her boss-on-board, it told her her ship was broken into, not to mention, Carrie practically caught Jek in the act.

She shook her head and looked around. Her eyes set upon Morcanson. He had a little faith in her. Even the first time she broke in, she gave him a chance, he got Kasey's file for her, and she owed him her life for that. She noticed that she hadn't said anything to her. He seemed to be attached to Fleur maybe a little. But Carrie noted Jek thinking about something as he snapped. She didn't think something along those lines too long.

"Take me wherever, I s'pose." She smiled with a shrug.

ooc: i KNOW i rambled, but i'm freaking about with the day of silence tomorrow and my ... lesbian chat going on O_o

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:21 pm
Vincent nodded, "Very well, but if you three will excuse us a moment I must have a word with Morcanson." There was still quite a bit that Morcanson didn't know, why Vincent had brought Carrie into the army, that he had all the information from her computer databanks, and who he had been transmitting to bef- The transmission! He had forgotten! He would have to go try and reastablish contact soon...But at the moment there were more pressing matters, he walked over to Morcanson and pulled him aside.

Vincet was about the begin, but realized Carrie would more than likely hear anything at this distance, instead he pulled out a datapad from his belt and began typing a message to Morcanson

"Listen, alot has happened, I know. You know that I have invited Carrie to join us in our empire, she seems very skilled and very versatile, I assumed she would make a good allie." Vincent thought for a moment, there was no reason not to tell Morcanson about what he and Jek had done, "I also have all the information from her computers, I sent Jek to retrieve it, and I transmitted it back to the palace." Vincent turned and looked back at the others for a moment, "Any ideas what to do now?"

Hinnaku2
Vice Captain

ChaosMidget
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:25 pm
Morcanson did not pull out a datapad of his own. He understood Vincent's need for secrecy, but from a psychological standpoint, the necessary quelling of suspicion outweighed it. He would speak softly so as to seem to be inadvertently releasing information. "I would rather you confide any future plans with me prior to their execution, though I admire your autonomy. There is of course one other thing I'm not entirely clear on. Before our frequencies were jammed you received a transmission from what would appear to be an unknown source. Immediate scans from my station assured that the transmission was not broadcast from any imperial ship, nor even from any ship currently in this system. What I want to know is who sent it and what their intentions were."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:38 am
Jek put on his game face and walked down the hall towards the cafeteria with Carrie and Fluer. He didn't feel up to talking too much, after what happened back there when he lost his temper. Jek felt the silence getting slightly akward and thought hard for something to talk about- anything just something. He finally spoke, "We are going to the cafteria right?" The Captain's voice was low, but not to the point of a whisper.  

l-Edgewalker-l

Zero Tiadahlo

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:40 pm
"...i see nothing in your eyes
and more i see
the less i like
is it over yet..."

London and everything she learned in her private school pinged in her mind. When Carrie went to these school, she was proper, raised by her parents accordingly, and that had worked. But the second she was told to call people 'sir' and 'madame' she about lost her cap. But it would have to work for now. Carrie needed to be as polite as possible, she needed so kiss up, she needed trust if she was going to 'survive' there.

She looked to Captain Jek, gave a quick bow, and nodded.
"As far as I know, sir."

She didn't mean to be conceited , and she wasn't really kissing up or anything, she meant it. Carrie was trying to be nice, she meant every word that she spoke. This is where she'd put everything behind her that was her attitude, anything that was her, anything that she needed to. Her raging emotions caused her MP3 player to turn on. Music poured through her headphones gently. Only she could hear it's reassuring words.

"...in my head
i know nothing of your kind
and it won't reveal your evil mind
is it over yet
i can learn..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:26 pm
Vincent though, unsure for a moment, but decided it best to tell Morcanson, "Very well...I was talking to someone from off world, they seem interested in us, in meeting with us." Vincent sighed, it might be difficult to re contact her..."Well, I suppose after this I'll go tr-"

Vincent turned to look over at the others and saw the three of them part way down the hall, heading or the cafeteria. "Did they...just leave?" Vincent turned to Morcanson, a confused look his face. "What...?" Here they stood, Vincent and Morcanson, Commanders of the Empire, and three of their officers had just...simply left, Vincent sighed, "Morcanson...we're going to need to have a talk with them later..."

Hinnaku2
Vice Captain

Aerilily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:48 pm
Fluer glanced back at Vincent and Morcanson, they shouldn't just leave them. She turned to Carrie and Jek.
"We should wait for them, it's not our right to give Carrie the tour by ourselves." They hadn't gotten but a few steps from where they had been, but they shouldn't be going anywhere without permission.
The cafeteria wasn't that far away, nor were they going for food, they could wait for their commanders.
After all Fluer had been made an officer less than a day ago. Messing up wasn't something she wanted to do.

The Empire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff