Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

salangel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:08 pm
I's say, "Thank God I'm from Veldin." and kick back... lol

Seriously, I would 'c**k-a-Glock' and prepare for one helluva ride! twisted

WWYD if you knew that someone was watching you through the window right now...

fyi: Ratchet, from Ratchet and Clank, is from the planet Veldin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:31 am
I would swipe my Katanas from my wall and stab him.

WWYD if your life was saved by your biggest rival??  

Red Alert Serise

Blondiest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:26 pm
I would act like nothing had happened but deep down hate him even more for it. And if he would ask me to be greatful I would simply say "I didn't ask you to do it so you could just as well have skipped it you moron." and walk away.

WWYD if the person you dislike most in the entire world (of the opposite gender unless you are gay) would tell you that he/she loves you?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:44 pm
Id let her think I love her too for a while and then get rid of her because I wouldnt care if she got hurt by it I HATE her so much.  

Crimsonhellite

Shinobi12321

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:03 am
What would you do if a funnel web spider was crawling on your stomach?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:02 am
i would try to get out of the matrix! lol

what would you wish for if you had a genie?  

NyleveSivad

Fashionable Explorer

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Blondiest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:21 am
A genie gives three wishes ^^ So I would wish for everlasting world peace for the world and happyness for me ^^ Then I would give my friend the third wish ^^

WWYD if someone random would ask to take your picture because you look exactly like a character from a book they are writing and they want to be able to show the drawers your picture to go after?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:06 am
As long as I get a cut from the sales when they get to sell, why not? Free fame and fortune, yay! xd

WWYD if your favorite actor had a film shooting in town, and the director was looking for local talents for extras?  

CMC Representative

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:53 am
Me being me... I would go down and point and laugh at the suckers while they auditioned! LOL!

WWYD if your chance to be wealthy included killing a human being? Even if you would never get caught?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:56 am
I wouldn't do it, i couldn't o.O

What would you do if you saw an alien but no one believed you?  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:30 am
Id tell the alien to take me with it and then we'd come back with a plethora of other ships and RULE THE WORLD domokun

WWYD if you realised that the past couple posts you put on here didnt have a WWYD question and just an answer( i just realised this LOL) rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:49 pm
I would be like..."OMG I'm such an idiot." Then I'd get over it, lol.

WWYD if you didn't have a unique WWYD question? (randomness rulz)  

Red Alert Serise

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:54 am
I'd be a bit bothered with my lack of originality, but I'd be okay with it, because the rules don't say it has to be really unique. Plus, every now and then, "regular" questions don't hurt.

What would you do if your hair started to grow at an alarming rate?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:46 am
I would cut it each time it grows too long for my taste, and then sell the hair to parlors and wig-makers. xd Oh and I'll try out different hairstyles since I don't have to worry about growing hair back anymore. xp

WWYD if you were at the floor where the airplane crashed into at the 9/11 incident in the World Trade Center?  

CMC Representative

Blondiest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:13 am
uh... you mean at the time when it happened? I would try to get the hell out *runs away*

*runs back in* oh yeah and WWYD if you would find a bottle that would contain a genie and the genie would give you one and only one wish (not allowed to wish for more wishes or anything like that of course)?
*runs away again*  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games