Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heaven Vs. Hell Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Immerse yourself in a combat driven roleplaying story between Heaven and Hell. All races are welcomed! 

Tags: Heaven, Hell, Fighting, Story, Adventure 

Reply History of HvH
(OOC chat) Shennanigans + Welcome Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 702 703 704 705 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enjoying the Tournament fights so far?
I think they are all doing well.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't have cable.
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
I lost interest.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Looking forward to the next set of fights.
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Has anyone been issued a DQ yet?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Ran out of popcorn, so I'll be right back.
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:40 pm
Cheshire Ninjette

Yes, I think something like that would be good for all of us. However our Earth thread is in the Gaia Forums, outside of this Guild. Perhaps this bar/establishment can be an "in between" realm hub for Heaven and Hell. Not quite aligned with either side but still connects everyone who wants to interact with each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:59 pm
Dantes_Sin_of_Greed
So, after killing a few people and reminding Inferno WHY having a HvH guild historian in the HvH guild is a good idea, I'm finally back in...

WHAT THE ******** HAS GONE ON AROUND HERE?

How many story lines have you guys powered through?

What backlog of history do I need to start having a headache over?

More importantly, why haven't we dominated the world yet? As a group, we are some of the most talented Rpers around, surely our collected skills are enough to at least take Australia...

O, and hey Draka. Welcome back, I suppose? (Can I even welcome someone back, when I just got back after them?)

Hey I will still take it razz

@Chestire - XD it's cool, I would forget too if I didn't get to tell someone that after three weeks  

LadyDraka
Crew

Cunning Sleuth

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100

gamephreak08

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:05 pm
Kira Skyra

I need to know if Goin Down N Flames and myself can still jump into this whole thing that we just started in the guild I have been way too busy to post i just need to make sure  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:34 pm
gamephreak08
Kira Skyra

I need to know if Goin Down N Flames and myself can still jump into this whole thing that we just started in the guild I have been way too busy to post i just need to make sure

The only problem is that the group moved on without the two of you. Kira and Oni have gone to Hell. I'm sure Jilly can incorporate the two of you into Heaven with what he has planned.

DarkKingJilly

Right, eh.  

Devil-Steel
Vice Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

Rabid Smurf_x_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 am
Cheshire Ninjette
DarkKingJilly
Glad to see some familiar faces as well as some newer ones that just came aboard.

On a related note, I've been mulling over ideas on how to integrate new members into the story. At the least I want them active and posting but I understand that the current arc is simply a pain in the a** to catch up on.

So I want to pitch the idea of having a small hub thread for Heaven and Hell.
The idea takes the concept of the Earth thread in the forums. Say we have the Warriors Guild of St. Anne a separate thread. People can roleplay there without feeling overwhelmed by the overbearing story.

Maybe Hell can have Kal's bar or something similar. And although the Hub threads would exist they would still allow us to connect new and old members to the plot.

I was actually had an idea about something along these lines earlier.. I had a character in mind that I thought would fit well her as an owner of a bar and had wanted to ask if I could do that on earth. One of the things I didn't like about this rp was that it was too much going on too spread apart and kind of exclusive. I had wanted to ask, depending on how plot deep things were, if I could open up an in-character bar that could have little rumors of things going on in the story and little openings for character interactions.. like fights and such, that can introduce characters better.

I like the idea, having a bar around with some form of an arena out back or something for people to duke it out when they feel the need. Phantom_Knight_x_ had a little information bar thing going on Earth, however real life has taken him away from Gaia for the foreseeable future so you're more than welcome to toy with ideas.
Rosewood seems to be a pretty main city, and Lights of December might be pushing her way towards there looking for information about Lucas, who was actually in that city not too long ago, although it was a very short and non-public visit where he didn't show his face much at all.

@Jilly: A separate thread for the Warrior's Guild would be good, however I would recommend perhaps just sticking with that for now, and if it takes off well enough then you can do a similar one for Hell.
I don't think making several new threads right away would be good right off the bat. The fewer threads there are the less daunting it is. If the new thread takes off and people want more - give it to them. If it just sort of sits there and doesn't have a use...then we can stick it back in the bag for another time perhaps.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:33 pm
Ill make my post sometime in the next 24 hours thank you for waiting ^^  

Frozen Kaori chan

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 pm
Devil-Steel
gamephreak08
Kira Skyra

The only problem is that the group moved on without the two of you. Kira and Oni have gone to Hell. I'm sure Jilly can incorporate the two of you into Heaven with what he has planned.

DarkKingJilly

Right, eh.

I'm more than happy for them to jump in wherever Jilly's happy for them to jump in ^_^

And in other news.... The Kora/Dirge/Frizzy thing on Earth is going to be slowing down for a little while.
Lunar has had some work obligations come up, so he's only going to be able to post when he's got time to do so.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:44 am
LightsOfDecember

I'm more than happy for them to jump in wherever Jilly's happy for them to jump in ^_^

And in other news.... The Kora/Dirge/Frizzy thing on Earth is going to be slowing down for a little while.
Lunar has had some work obligations come up, so he's only going to be able to post when he's got time to do so.

I didn't think there would be a problem. Only question now is....where has Jilly run off too?

As for Earth don't worry about it. Life happens.  

Devil-Steel
Vice Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 pm
Devil-Steel

I'm around.
Been kind of busy I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:55 pm
DarkKingJilly
Devil-Steel

I'm around.

I figured. No worries. This will let me focus on Oni for the moment.  

Devil-Steel
Vice Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:20 pm
Devil-Steel
DarkKingJilly
Devil-Steel

I'm around.

Yeah man, I have a new position at work so I've been training for work.
Otherwise lately I've been a social butterfly.
I'm very tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:29 pm
LightsOfDecember

My feelings are mutual. I think I know just how to get them involved.  

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:35 pm
Rabid Smurf_x_

Yes, I ultimately came to that conclusion as well for one thread. Although I believe I pitched the idea of a "realm in between" so that any character of any alignment can interact with everyone without being separated. The thread can act separately from Heaven and Hell while allowing anyone to connect to either realm.
However...Our Cheshire has seemed to Ninja away again. She wanted to run something similar so I was willing to let her run with this.
Rather it's her or someone else I'd be okay with someone going for it.

Or I could make the thread I guess. Kick my butt in gear with updating the current happenings while I'm at it.
<__________<

Also....I laughed at your post in Earth with Dylan. Heh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 pm
DarkKingJilly
Devil-Steel
DarkKingJilly
Devil-Steel

I'm around.

Yeah man, I have a new position at work so I've been training for work.
Otherwise lately I've been a social butterfly.
I'm very tired.

Well at least you got a promotion (and hopefully a raise to go with it).

Take your time. No pressure to show up here. Don't need Lucas until Draka and Willow finish their scene, unless Kira crawls back to Ragnarok and runs into us.  

Devil-Steel
Vice Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:46 am
Is anyone interested in a Tale of the Impetuous God item?

The reason I'm asking is; I got one in a Cutie Catcher and it's not really my style.
It's worth just over 3 mil, and while I know I could simply just go and sell it on the Marketplace, I'd rather see if someone I know wants it first and just gift it to them.
Seriously, I'm not overly fussed that by gifting it out I'd be potentially losing out on 3 mil, I'd honestly prefer to see it being used by a friend who's avi will benefit from it.  
History of HvH

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 702 703 704 705 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games