I Have A Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:22 pm
Ok, when I was in fifth grade(ten years old), I tried to kill myself in a way that I am told is impossible. I tried to suffocate myself by closing my mouth and plugging my nose(I was a little kid, don't make fun of me). Impossible or not, I have asked for forgiveness many times and I want to know: is a sin like that forgiveable?

Please tell me if it is. I am scared to death of what is to become of my soul because of this.

Also, I had told God and the Devil that they had so long to take my life, but not my soul, so I had thought that would save my soul from going to hell. Is that sin forgiveable too?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:48 pm
Jesus blood washed away all sin right? That means your's too. Youre still his child and all of his children have sinned against him. He still wants you.

and on a different note, yeah, killing yourself that way is impossible. Your brain goes unconcious and you breathe regardless.  

AoiNamida

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:45 pm
AoiNamida
Jesus blood washed away all sin right? That means your's too. Youre still his child and all of his children have sinned against him. He still wants you.

and on a different note, yeah, killing yourself that way is impossible. Your brain goes unconcious and you breathe regardless.
While that still may be a load off of my mind, I am still very very sorry for what I have done this only makes me want to become a better person even more and makes me want to go church. I feel bad about that, too. I have not gone to church in a few years other than for funeral's. cry  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:04 pm
awe.....im pretty sure God has forgiven you....just keep on believing in God....God never fails you....remember that!!!!....YOUR SINS are FORGIVEN  

php_geek

crazyness in the forest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:58 am
God doeant want u to "fish for already forgiven sins", that is thinking back on them and repeting them in your mind. You can rely on that God has forgiven you and you arent obligated to ask over and over for forgivness, because its already forgiven! U see what i mean smile ?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:32 pm
Of course got and jesus forgive you. They wont turn you away and you are forgivin as long as you ask jesus into your heart. But God would love to forgive you and bring you close. " FEAR NOT " my friend.  

xLandSharkx

Jakkaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:48 pm
I thought that killing yourself and having your soul go to Hell was only Catholicism. Heh, either way, you're forgiven. Jesus is very forgiving.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:12 am
You were ten and you're still beating yourself up about this? Don't worry. ^-^ Everyone goes there at one point or another. The important thing is coming BACK. If you've done that, congratulations. You should be thanking God. Remember, he loves you, no matter what.  

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

Sarcastic_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:08 am
Jesus forgives all sins. I know you know this already, but Jesus died to forgive and save you from your sins. Maybe it'll help if you read about Jesus' death. Or just open the bible to a random page and a read whatever you first see. Or look up forgiveness in the index and read the scriptures it gives you. And pray. Let God speak to you so he can comfort you. And if it helps, I forgive you too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:28 am
I am kinding like you my friend...
I sold myself to Satan, but than I got baptised, and the lord won me back...

Whats funny, is me,you and everyone person here has a calling on here, Satans tried to make me take my life, he even tried to take my life as baby... The guy tried to kill me...

But my point is, no matter what! Our sins can be forgiven!  

dirtdevilgrunt13

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:56 am
Thank you everyone for everything. I really appreciate it. What you have told me really comforts me so much. God bless you all.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games