Welcome to Gaia! ::

Linkin Park Forever - Welcoming All Rock Fans

Back to Guilds

Reply Linkin Park Forever
Yah I am resurecting this Bad a** Thread >.< "Help Please" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Album
  Hybrid Theory - Hybrid Thoery
  Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
  Linkin Park - Reanimation
  Linkin Park - Meteora
  Linkin Park - LP vs JZ
  Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight
View Results

Mizuki-chan601

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:11 pm
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
Yo!
How are ya?

I am Pretty good how are you

I'm okay
So, What do you think of Minutes to Mightnight?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:24 pm
udontnome601
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
Yo!
How are ya?

I'm okay

Wel i just bought it and just finished listning to it i like it because it really has good points to say especially in Hands Held high

How bout you  

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

Mizuki-chan601

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:53 pm
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
Yo!
How are ya?

I'm okay

Wel i just bought it and just finished listning to it i like it because it really has good points to say especially in Hands Held high

How bout you

I got It yesterday (Yay!)
I thought I was I was gonna be very disapointed w/ it but I wasn't. I Love the songs given up, Bleed it out, Hands held high, Valentine's day, and no more sorrow  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:09 pm
Unforgettable Sound
Lina Trinch
I'll admit, I thought I would be disappointed at Minutes To Midnight, mainly because LP has been gone so long, but when I heard What I've Done I completly loved it. There's just something there that make Linkin Park, well Linkin Park. I love every song they've made that I heard (excpet some remixes... sweatdrop ) The point! LP still seems to have that certain feel that I love so much about them. They're music, look, & feel have changed (some more than others), but the LPness is still there, I think. Any other says on this? I mean, it sounds different, but somehow it's still Linkin Park.

In the end, (no LP pun intended xp ) it's all about the guild's name: Linkin Park Forever. I'll like em no matter what.

I agree 100%. LP has shown us that they have courage by producing Minutes to Midnight. What other bands make this raw of a music? I mean LP made a huge huge leap. I am thankful for their new album and it's different direction it shows their true talent as a band to adapt and evolve and better themselves. Also one song on there really got to me-Hands Held High. I love the powerful lyrics and meaning behind it. So strong and passionate, Mike went out of his way to help produce this album and even better he created an awesome song like that. Though I have to say between that and No More Sorrow and What I've Done it's hard to pick out a favorite.  

ZirouKasuya
Crew

9,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:51 am
udontnome601
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
Yo!
How are ya?

I'm okay

How bout you

I thought I was I was gonna be very disapointed w/ it but I wasn't. I Love the songs given up, Bleed it out, Hands held high, Valentine's day, and no more sorrow

Yah I was kinda thinking i was gonna be dissapointed but i really like the album  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:26 am
It's been a while since I posted, huh? sweatdrop

Anyways... Here's my little, really little, take on MTM.

Awesomeness.

Ok, you can go now.

Not really.

The best 5 songs on the album to me (and this was hard to pick and are not in order of best):
1) Bleed It Out
2) Given Up
3) No More Sorrow
4) Shadow of the Day
5) In Between

1) because it's the closest to LP's rap-rock old style, while still flipping the script. (as in, still making it new.)
2) because it exemplifies the Parental Advisory label first. (I know Bleed it Out does too, but this is the 2nd song, BIO (haha Bio.) is the 4th.) Plus I like the beat, clapping and key shaking.
3) because it's got probably the most hardcore beat on the album.
4) because I love the beat, its reminiscent of the Somewhere I Belong beat (because it sounds a bit like reversed).
5) Because the Shinodster sings the whole song. I never knew he could sing so well. It's a song that I could sing well too due to his low range.

That wasn't very short.... sweatdrop

Unforgettable Sound
Vice Captain

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:55 pm
Yah "BIO" is a great song probably one of my favorites from this albub but i also enjoy Hand Held High because i enjoy the imagery in the lyrics even if there not soo happy but the way it was written was done great  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:08 pm
I love "Bleed It Out" and "Given Up" also "No More Sorrow" and "Leave out all the rest". I love the whole album. They're all great.  

Twizted Child Eve

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Yah its a great album i can listen to it over and over again  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:53 pm
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
Yo!
How are ya?

I'm okay

How bout you

Yah I was kinda thinking i was gonna be dissapointed but i really like the album

Yeah... It turned out pretty good... I can't the newsongs outta my head... I'll be at school humming it or something.. heh redface  

Mizuki-chan601

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:17 pm
udontnome601
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601
[Rain~Bow]
udontnome601

I'm okay

How bout you

Yeah... It turned out pretty good... I can't the newsongs outta my head... I'll be at school humming it or something.. heh redface

i know what you mean they arre very catchy i'll be singing thein a really low voice  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:59 pm
I’m not a fan of What iv done, that’s just me. I like there harder stuff. i like the raping, if you want mike raping get some Fort Minor. MTM is alright, could have been better.  

Maldervich jr

3,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Maldervich jr

3,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:01 pm
Unforgettable Sound
It's been a while since I posted, huh? sweatdrop

Anyways... Here's my little, really little, take on MTM.

Awesomeness.

Ok, you can go now.

Not really.

The best 5 songs on the album to me (and this was hard to pick and are not in order of best):
1) Bleed It Out
2) Given Up
3) No More Sorrow
4) Shadow of the Day
5) In Between

1) because it's the closest to LP's rap-rock old style, while still flipping the script. (as in, still making it new.)
2) because it exemplifies the Parental Advisory label first. (I know Bleed it Out does too, but this is the 2nd song, BIO (haha Bio.) is the 4th.) Plus I like the beat, clapping and key shaking.
3) because it's got probably the most hardcore beat on the album.
4) because I love the beat, its reminiscent of the Somewhere I Belong beat (because it sounds a bit like reversed).
5) Because the Shinodster sings the whole song. I never knew he could sing so well. It's a song that I could sing well too due to his low range.

That wasn't very short.... sweatdrop

I like the way you think. i agree with the list. Nice work, my 2 fav songs are 1) Bleed It Out and 2) Given Up and 3) In Pieces (it has personal significance)  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:20 pm
i like given up and in pieces  

Sepiroth_Valinetine
Crew

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:27 pm
Ok nobody bust My Balls for Putting Lp vs JZ on the Poll because i know somebody will get mad. Because i saw somebody post that it was there favorite album. But on a personal leval i dont really like it  
Linkin Park Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff