Welcome to Gaia! ::

Linkin Park Forever - Welcoming All Rock Fans

Back to Guilds

Reply Linkin Park Forever
Yah I am resurecting this Bad a** Thread >.< "Help Please" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Album
  Hybrid Theory - Hybrid Thoery
  Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
  Linkin Park - Reanimation
  Linkin Park - Meteora
  Linkin Park - LP vs JZ
  Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight
View Results

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:41 pm
Me First i would consider myself a hardcore fan because i have loved them since i was in like Grade 6 which is about 5 years ago now adn plus they were the first rock group i ever listened too, because where i lived the only music they listen to is RAP and i admit i listened to it but hey i dont no more and its because of Linkin Park.

P.S. i dont think a Hardcore Linkin Park Fan just listens to Linkin Park because i dont think even Linkin Park just listens to just Linkin Park and actually being in Linkin Park is about as hardcore as you can get.

=D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:58 pm
XDXD I listen to a lot of things other than Linkin Park. I mean, I (most of the time) listen to them on a daily bases, but I listen to Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Drowning Pool, Trapt, Blue October, Panic At The Disco... in fact, I'm listening to Atreyu right now... hehe... but I don't consider myself a 'hardcore fan' b/c I'm not in LPU. Other than that, I have all of thier songs escept for onw from Hybrid Theory EP & of course Minutes To Midnight. I even have It's Going Down, I don't think that one is actually on a album, but I'm pretty sure it's Linkin Park & not Fort Minor, the sound, it's like Technoey. But yeah, there's my answer, sorry to make it long, I like to type... sweatdrop  

Lina Trinch
Crew

Unforgettable Sound
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:17 pm
Lina Trinch
XDXD I listen to a lot of things other than Linkin Park. I mean, I (most of the time) listen to them on a daily bases, but I listen to Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Drowning Pool, Trapt, Blue October, Panic At The Disco... in fact, I'm listening to Atreyu right now... hehe... but I don't consider myself a 'hardcore fan' b/c I'm not in LPU. Other than that, I have all of thier songs escept for onw from Hybrid Theory EP & of course Minutes To Midnight. I even have It's Going Down, I don't think that one is actually on a album, but I'm pretty sure it's Linkin Park & not Fort Minor, the sound, it's like Technoey. But yeah, there's my answer, sorry to make it long, I like to type... sweatdrop

It's Goin' Down is by the X-ecutioners featuring Linkin Park on the X-ecutioners album Built From Scratch.

I consider myself a hardcore fan because I knew that. lol
I'm in the LPU and FMM.
I like Fort Minor too. Gotta give respect to LP's side projects too.
I like the Xero songs as well.
I could go into detail, but I don't feel like it. lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:38 pm
yah i like to here about other peoples opinions adn just because this question popped up in my head what was the first LP Album you bought?  

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:39 pm
Me first =D i first bought Live in Texas  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:40 pm
Well, all my friends were into rock & the stuff that isn't heard of much, so I went on a music shopping spree. I was going to look for someone my friends talked about a lot, Three Days Grace, H.I.M., something. I found Live In Texas & since it came with a DVD I got that, & that's how I want to cuddle Chester & Mike till they suffocate! =3....

summary: mine was Live In Texas, too. Creepy...  

Lina Trinch
Crew

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:23 pm
Lina Trinch
Well, all my friends were into rock & the stuff that isn't heard of much, so I went on a music shopping spree. I was going to look for someone my friends talked about a lot, Three Days Grace, H.I.M., something. I found Live In Texas & since it came with a DVD I got that, & that's how I want to cuddle Chester & Mike till they suffocate! =3....

summary: mine was Live In Texas, too. Creepy...

Yah thats a bit odd there must have been something appealing about that one whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:47 pm
[Rain~Bow]
yah i like to here about other peoples opinions adn just because this question popped up in my head what was the first LP Album you bought?
Reanimation. That was the first I actually bought. My friend gave me Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

Unforgettable Sound
Vice Captain

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:28 pm
unforgettable_sound
[Rain~Bow]
Reanimation. That was the first I actually bought. My friend gave me Hybrid Theory and Meteora.
Yah i first heard Pts. Of. Athrty then i heard some from Reanimation then bought Live in Texas  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Ok i know we probably already talked about this but hey i got a new perspective now What i've Done video some people say it does not sound like Linkin Park some say they are selling out or do you think its a markiting ploy or are they just more political then before i dont know what do you think.  

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

Lina Trinch
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:18 pm
I don't think they really meant the vid to be all that different from others they made. For one, they had to find a sort of feel that would fit the song, & people destroying the world seemed perfect I suppose! Another reason, is that they could have possibly gotten a new manager or director (hence they were gone for a while). Other than that, it sounds esactly like Linkin Park to me, ppl say it doesn't b/c they only heard the hits they made & not all the songs. Some of their songs don't have that rocking edge (My December, a perfect example). & THAT'S WHAT I THINK!!!!!!!! Chaa!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:59 pm
Yah thats what i mean i dont think Linkin Park has a sound all there own rather than something to say and thats kinda what makes Linkin Park  

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:46 pm
Ok Its Been Forever since ive been in here but its only because nobody was in here for awhile so it was kinda bogus but i have a new pole and am trying to be in here more often  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:00 pm
Yo!
How are ya?  

Mizuki-chan601

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:06 pm
udontnome601
Yo!
How are ya?

I am Pretty good how are you  
Linkin Park Forever